1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Dagger OCHO
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAME- Niel Moore
EMAIL- [email protected]
CELL- 478-235-6063

PRICE- $2,900
Hey guys, i'm trying to sell my honda ruckus. It's a 2009 with about 300 miles on it. it runs great, completely stock and is a lot of fun to ride.

top speed for me on a flat road is about 40mph. going downhill it can only go 44mph, rpm limited. it's black and it's got a bunch of small bungee cords that will come with it.

i'm selling it for what i owe, $2,900. i bought the extended 1 year warranty, that's why it's $2,900. so it has total a 2 year warranty. it's financed through Honda financial.

i'm getting rid of it because when i get back from deployment i am going to try and buy a house, and selling this scooter will give me an extra $150 a month. payments are only $90 and for me full coverage insurance is $60. so as you can see, this is a very affordable toy. a gallon of gas will get you about 100 miles. it's awesome!

so just take over payments and i will be happy! if you need a helmet, i have that too that i will include to help get this out of my hands.

Helmet size - Large - 7 3/8---7 1/2 HJC DOT approved

· Dagger OCHO
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know you guys had a lot of questions about this scooter, but it is gone now! I know you were all very interested in this, lol...

mods, please CLOSE thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.