Administrator
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt Calderone
matt.calderone AT gmail dot com
Colchester, CT 06415

Price $62k or best reasonable offer.

Thanks for viewing,

This is a mostly bone stock original 1994 Supra Twin Turbo 6spd - It is a great driver quality car, not perfect but better than most.
Mileage currently sits at 65,150 but mileage will go up a small amount. Car was stolen back in in 1999 and recovered 6 days later, no damage was noted aside from replacing the ignition key cylinder.
the title is clean and clear but that does show in the carfax history.

Overall the car presents well with some small paint defects, I would rate the exterior a 7 out of 10.
The interior is very nice, all of the dash panels including the armrest in the car are almost new and were replaced at one point. Seats are clean and and nice shape for 65k, I would rate the interior an 8.5 out of 10.
The carpets are clean, the floormats are original and in decent condition, no holes or cuts or unusual wear.

The mechanicals of the car are solid, everything was gone through 2k miles ago by 2jzMotorsports. New timing belt, water pump, all fluids replaced, new tires, new brakes, stainless brake lines, and an RMM downpipe was installed.
Modifications on the car are only a downpipe, stainless brake lines, true twin conversion, and 12v fuel mod.

The car pulls very nice, very strong motor and the getrag trans does not skip a beat. No whining, no grinding, etc...

If you are serious please contact me on here and I will give you my cell etc, I would like to move this car in the next 1-2 weeks but will hold as long as I need to in order to get a fair number.

I'm not asking 75 or 80k, this car is easily as clean as the repainted 1997 supra that sold at barrett jackson for 176k. The interior on this car is actually much nicer and I saw that car in person.

Thank you!

Couple photos but I have many more,

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Steal & trusted seller, WIN WIN. I bet it’s gone by the weekend if not yet...

·
Administrator
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
car is available again, 2 buyers who committed could not get financing approved for whatever reason. Please have money ready before making an offer to save both of us the hassle. Thank you!

Matt

·
Registered
210 Posts
Beautiful car. Cheap price! Should sell quick!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.