Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDM Spec 1jz charcoal canister, rare. 25 dollars.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys this is a Ultra super duper rare item..... Make an offer!

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
i think u need to empthsize JDM a little more ;)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Go to the Civic boards. They will see JDM nd Supra and give u a killing for it.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh BTW... this IS JDM

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
I dont have the same laws as you do in Killa Cali. In minnesota you can run right straight off a 3"DP back exhaust all day if you want.. At least for now..

My question is what do i do with the canister hose, if im not using it?? or do i need to use it for the car to run right??

Josh

·
Trev
1,512 Posts
here is the deal...if you have emissions check, then yes, you would need it for visual inspection. I don't have emissions, so i said screw it (it didn't have one on my 7M either). All you do it just hook a vacuum hose onto the hardline and run it to the atmosphere. You will get the faint smell of fuel fumes, but it is fine. I have been doing this for 2 years without a problem.

Trev

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I laughed at it being "illegal to run without it" because I live in califonia.... my 1jz is so illegal a carbon canister is the LEAST of my worries.

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Shit, I have a JDM carbon canister too, had no idea it was so valuable, must be JDM TYTE YOOO...maybe I should put it back in, might give me an extra 15-20 RWHP

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
O shit, I have one of these rare jdm peices aswell , Should put it up for sale :eek:

Or ebay...RARE JDM 1JZ TYPE R CHARCOAL CANISTER, 15-20hp ! no reserve !

N

·
0 Posts
Ckanderson said:
I laughed at it being "illegal to run without it" because I live in califonia.... my 1jz is so illegal a carbon canister is the LEAST of my worries.

that and putting a 1jz in is illegal regardless of where you live in the US

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
yay for illegal motors in legal cars!! yay! :D

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
damn this sucks i just paid a little over $300 for a canister from toyota! wish i would of saw this sooner:-(

·
2,275 Posts
^holy fuck are you serious! Welcome to 2011! Fucken 09s...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts