625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: 01DEC20- JDM seats added

Hello boys and girls,

My Name is Rishi Gill and I
Like Fast cars, and Old fashions

Zodiac: Aries

Loc: North Orange County, La Palma, CA 90623

Contact: Post here or PM me (I have Tapatalk so it's almost immediate and then we can exchange phone numbers etc)

E-mail - [email protected]

Good day to you.

I bought a SMIC in very good condition with all the attachments. Looks like it was Babied. Good for an OEM Build.

Bought it because I have an active spoiler and didn't want to mess with it. But now I'm going in the direction of a Ridox bumper and an FMIC so no need for this anymore.

$350 + shipping. (OBO)

MAPECU 2 MAP ECU 2. Condition is "Used". Bought it from a Well known guy- @gerrb in the Supra MKIV/SC300 community, so you know where this came from.

I bought it thinking I might use it and it's rare for MapEcu to come up for sale usually. So I bought it just in case, but I came up on a barely used MAPECU3 at the same time, so I'm selling this because I don't need 2 MAPECUs.

Tested - working 100% no issues.

Can be used with other cars as well, not just Toyota. BMW, Mitsubishi's, Nissan 240, nissan silvia, nissan skyline etc. All connections are there, harness as well, diagrams for connection and base tables can be found on MAPECU Downloads - Software, Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Basetables

Subject to prior sale as it is also advertised elsewhere. Packed, ready to go.

$350 + Free shipping.

I'll help as much as I can. This Package will come with the mapecu2, the two harnesses attached, and an rs232 cable. In my opinion, the easiest ECU to mess with and tune, and I'm a novice.

JDM seats, used condition. Minor little tear somewhere. Can't notice unless you looking for it. Famous sun faded color . Right is powered. Rails are extra, Or Best Offer for everything. Just taking up space.

$400 OBO Pick up Only. If you want shipped, you set it up. Will definitely give a heavy discount if shipping to another state. You really need it, and I want to help fellow peeps.

Let me know.

Very Respectfully,

Rishi Gill

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,537 Posts
Vouch for an excellent seller. Need to add your email to your OP, Rishi.

Ken.

Reactions: Mr.Gill

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello boys and girls,

My Name is Rishi Gill and I
Like Fast cars, 🧅ies and Old fashions

Zodiac: Aries

Loc: North Orange County, La Palma, CA 90623

Contact: Post here or PM me (I have Tapatalk so it's almost immediate and then we can exchange phone numbers etc)

Good day to you.

I bought an SMIC in very good condition with all the attachments. Looks like it was Babied. Good for an OEM Build.

Bought it because I have an active spoiler and didn't want to mess with it. But now I'm going towards the direction of a Ridox bumper and a FMIC so no need for this anymore.

$350 + shipping. (OBO)

MAPECU 2 MAP ECU 2. Condition is "Used". Bought it from a Well known guy- @gerrb in the Supra MKIV/SC300 community, so you know where this came from.

I bought it thinking I might use it and it's rare for MapEcu to come up for sale usually. So i bought it for just in case, but i came up on a barely used MAPECU3 at the same time, so I'm selling this because I don't need 2 MAPECUs.

Tested - working 100% no issues.

Can be used with other cars as well, not just Toyota. BMW, Mitsubishi's, Nissan 240, nissan silvia, nissan skyline etc. All connections are there, harness as well, diagrams for connection and base tables can be found on MAPECU Downloads - Software, Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Basetables

Subject to prior sale as it is also advertised else where. Packed, ready to go.

$350 + Free shipping.

I'll help as much as I can. This Package will come with the mapecu2, the two harnesses attached and a rs232 cable. In my opinion, the easiest ECU to mess with and tune, and I'm a novice.

Very Respectfully,

Rishi Gill

Vouch for an excellent seller. Need to add your email to your OP, Rishi.

Ken.
Sir, yes, sir! I appreciate the kind words.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Buy with confidence guys. Rishi is great to deal with!

Casper

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up top. OBO.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JDM Seats added to for sale today. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts