Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Microtech LT12S. It is configured to work with the stock toyota 1JZ, 2JZ igniters and coils or the Microtech X6 module and Bosch coils. ( tested on both)

- It has a 4 bar map sensor. ( $250 option)
- Comes with its wiring harnass.
- Installation manual and diagrams.
- It has been tested on a 2jzgte and 1jzgte flawlessly. It has been used on my car - for only 80 miles. There is nothing wrong with it.

It has just been sent to Microtech via a well known Microtech dealer in Orlando FL. to upgrade an external 40 psi map sensor ( $250 ) and better ignition cut 2-step control.
Reason for selling: I need cash to finish the engine first, then worry about the EMS later.
Price for a new one is $1400 without the extra $250 I have just incurred by updating.

My asking price: $1150 shipped.
Contact me via: [email protected]
Payments can be done via paypal.
I have pix if anyone wants them

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
that harness appears new? is that the one it comes with??? becasue i would like a p&p if possible

david

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THat's a pic when it was new.The only difference is that the harnass is ~1 ich shorter because it was removed from the car. Other than that it looks the same.

The ECU only had 80 miles on the car.

What is p&p?

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Grumpy said:
What is p&p?
He means a Plug-n-Play ecu which is an ECU that has the same plug-in connectors that the stock ecu has. Just remove the stock ecu and plug the aftermarket computer directly onto the stock engine harness.
Although this does appear to be a PnP the only difference being the disconnection or totall removel of the stock engine harness.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's not plug and play. Almost everything was tapped from the harness inside the car. Pretty stright forward if you use the instructions that come with it.
The only harnass that goes in the engine bay is the injector harness and the crank sensor and one cam sensor. All wires can be put inside the stock wire harnass loom.
I did it the easy way by using the stock engine harness, but you can use the Microtech harnass by itself also.

On the fuel side, 2 wires need to be run to the back to the fuel pumps with a relay. If you already have 2 fuel pumps, you only need to do half the work.

Just in case, I have cliffnotes from the install. I will send them via email to the buyer together with the install diagram. I am also available on MSN Messenger all the time. The computer is on 24/7.

Here is a pic of the engine bay after the installation.

More info www.microtechefi.com

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Grumpy said:
It's not plug and play. Almost everything was tapped from the harness inside the car. Pretty stright forward if you use the instructions that come with it.
The only harnass that goes in the engine bay is the injector harness and the crank sensor and one cam sensor. All wires can be put inside the stock wire harnass loom.
I did it the easy way by using the stock engine harness, but you can use the Microtech harnass by itself also.

On the fuel side, 2 wires need to be run to the back to the fuel pumps with a relay. If you already have 2 fuel pumps, you only need to do half the work.

I have cliffnotes from the install. I will send them via email to the buyer together with the install diagram.

More info www.microtechefi.com
Very easily done and good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts