Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have full turbo back off my car that i dont need. im selling it here because i want a local buyer and local pickup. i dont want to ship this thing. I could even install it for a small fee too.

Its a Suprasport LIPP turbo elbow, 3" Drawn over Mandrel/Hydraulic bent downpipe, sectioned mid pipe and 3" drawn over mandrel/hydraulic bent axle-back with a Megan Racing N1 Muffler. to duplicate this exhaust, it would cost $600 BEFORE shipping.

$500 for the entire setup, cash and carry.

thanks
chris

here it is, installed on my car

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill fetch some of what i can get since the exhaust is still on the car. i still have to drive the car around so i dont want to pull it untill i have a guaranteed buyer. but ill get you pics of what is visible w/ jacking the car up

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
is it all 1 peice or is it seperated? if so willing to sell the dp? if so how much?

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a 1 piece DP/mid pipe/axle back setup. the only break point is where it bolts to the Elbow, sorry Justin.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its Very mellow and deep. there is no raspyness or harshness to the exhaust tone at all. i LOVE the way it sounds and the turbine whistle is quite apparant through the exhaust too. If you decide you want the exhaust and come up this way, i can take you for a ride in the car so you can hear it firsthand. its not intrusive or annoying in any way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts