Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Few..The Proud..USMC!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my N/A mk4 rims. Need cash for other thing and want to also upgrade my rims!! I have seen these go for $450-$500!! They come with tires all around and tread is not that bad. Will need new tires soon though. "turboa7mgte" can vouch for me! You can e-mail me at: [email protected] Thanks,Dan.

·
SC300 Driver
125 Posts
1jzSupraGuy said:
if you can do $300, i'd get them. i can pick them up too. what size tires are on there? what size are mkiv na rims anyways?
16 inch, im not sure about width though...
edit- width is in link posted lol

·
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1jzSupraGuy said:
if you can do $300, i'd get them. i can pick them up too. what size tires are on there? what size are mkiv na rims anyways?
I paid $400 for them and they have never been on my car yet. I would like to get somewhere more around that price. I will get the size as soon as i can.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
D-TOWN PIMP said:
I paid $400 for them and they have never been on my car yet. I would like to get somewhere more around that price. I will get the size as soon as i can.

You can hold out but you probably aren't going to get over market value for them............just a fact of life..............

I paid like 850 or something for my MAP ECU a few months ago............then they went on sale for 695 so I sold mine for 600 shipped brand new............just a fact of life

Thanks for the links Xenon, now I guess the question is whether NA wheels will clear the brakes?
What brakes? IIRC they won't clear TT brakes and if you have upgraded brakes I'd say they won't fit those as well

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Sorry, I posted my response to the wrong thread (damn multiple windows...). Yes, I was asking if NA wheels will clear TT brakes.

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
These where my MKIV NA wheels...If you shave the caliper down they will fit. I bought them from a tt guy that had them on his car. The rims come with Michelin Pilot Spotrs on them. Fronts have 75% tred left and backs have about 50% or more.

Yes they are 16x9 in the rear and 16x8 in the front, I have 245/50's on the back and 225's on the front.... I can confirm this because they are in my Garage.
If they dont sell i will buy them back and use them for my DR's
I think $350- $400 is fair

·
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks tim! Somebody please buy these. This is a good deal...idont care what anybody says!!!

·
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can not get pics right now and i really don't want to ship to hawaii. Trying to sell local first. Shipping to hawaii will cost alot. If you want you can check out shipping prices and let me know.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts