I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NAME: Shannon
PHONE NUMBER: (920)538-0037

EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: I have a 1990 turbo, 5 speed chassis, nearly fully stripped ( ~85% ), But I ended up just not completing my project, It's all sitting in a barn and I need to get it out of there, the owner needs his space back.

*****Anyway, the Chassis is nearly all stripped, just the subframes, gas tank, some small stuff, and the suspension still on it, has 2 Small rust spots above the rear wheel wells, easily fixable. I'm looking to let this go locally, shipping is a PITA for a full car. looking for around $600? ( This Includes all panels and everything required, minus engine trans and some small stuff ).

*****Stock sawblades with BRAND new rubber on them 225/50/16. $350+shipping? these are BRAND NEW TIRES.

*****2 Nearly Full sets of interior trim, one blue, one burgundy. I will keep these in sets until the chassis is sold. Or will seperate each color for $100/each set.

***** HKS front strut bar $120 Picked up $150 Shipped.

Pictures for most of this can be found at:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=417252
^^ this is also my original for-sale thread on SF.
Pictures are ALSO posted In this thread, furthur down.

Bomex Bumper, Shift knob, Shifter boot - Currently Pending Sale

Racing seats x2 - $300 ( Add $25 for universal sliders )

Chassis, all associated Panels, Interior trim/panels, lights, molding, wiring - $600

LOCAL PICKUP PREFERED PLEASE.
$1000 for everything Left. ( not included the brand new tires, there is wheels on the car, But i can give you the new tires+chassis deal for $1200 )

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
engine and trans are pending sale, I also have the complete chassis, nothing much left other then odds and ends, and the suspension... Would love for someone to come take it off my hands... I'll cut you a deal, i need it gone.. ASAP :)

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
7mgte, R154 and rollcage sale fell through, shipping issues. $500( WILL ship, if you arrange, and pay for it :) ) for the block and trans. lowering the cage to 225$ + shipping

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOCAL ONLY: lowering price for the chassis, to $400 OBO, I'm very negotiable, i need this shell gone, A S A P. i need the room.

·
2JZ MKII
637 Posts
Where in WI are you? What kinda of cage is it, and is/was it assembled already? Are you willing to sell just the trans?

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where in WI are you? What kinda of cage is it, and is/was it assembled already? Are you willing to sell just the trans?
its an S&W 12 point weld in, Not through the dash rollcage. Not yet setup, its still in the original shipping package from S&W. Yes, he tranny was pulled off today so i could package and ship the engine. the Pressure plate is still inside, i have a near new stock clutch aswell, If you want it you can come get it, $200? I'm In New London, its near appelton, the stuff is located in Manawa.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Rollcage and Trans are sold. Everything else still avalible.

Willing to do a bulk deal IF AND ONLY IF PICKED UP LOCALLY:
-Whats left of the chassis, all my interior pieces, racing seats(2),bomex bumper,All exterior panels, molding, front and rear light assemblies, and any of the other dust covered pieces you can pick up from my pile. $1800 Obo, I'm negotiable, shoot me an e-mail and we can talk.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump, Willing to work with you on whatever part ( s ) you would like, I need this stuff all gone asap!

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will sell everything, MINUS the racing seats and bomex bumper, Locally: for $800 Seats+bumper combo: $450 Seats alone: $325 Bumper alone: $200 Or ALL of it for $1400.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jesh, New Price: $1250 for E V E R Y T H I N G. I will not go lower, If I don't get this price, It goes to my uncle, and hes just gonna junk everything. Somebody come pick it up, 1990 shell... !!

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$1050 Full Chassis, 2x Racing seats, Bomex Bumper, Shift knob+Shiftboot, plus everything else supra related i have left. PLEASE I need this gone... YESTERDAY!

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Bomex Bumper, Shift knob, Shifter boot - Pending Sale

Racing seats x2 - $300 ( Add $25 for universal sliders )

Chassis, all associated Panels, Interior trim/panels, lights, molding, wiring - $600

LOCAL PICKUP PREFERED PLEASE.
$1000 for everything Left.

Updated First post in this thread to current.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts