·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Ben F
Email:t c gt 88 @ aol
City: Sparks
State: NV

Up for sale is a brand new OEM hood insulator for MKIVs. It includes the retainer clips.

$275

SEE BELOW ABOUT SHIPPING - LOCAL PICKUP PREFERRED

I will ship as long as you send me a waiver that I am NOT responsible for any type of damage during shipping. Long story short, once this ships there are no refunds or returns no matter what condition you receive it in - all sales are final.

20171028_144758.jpg 20171028_144803.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
you've already got it in box. Just bring it to Fedex or UPS and I'll pay whatever the charge is on top of the 350.
Evan

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to clarify, these are not discontinued last I checked, which is why I am only doing local sales.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems like everyone wants this shipped. I will ship as long as you send me a waiver that I am NOT responsible for any type of damage during shipping. Long story short, once this ships there are no refunds or returns no matter what condition you receive it in - all sales are final.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be driving down to San Diego this Saturday if someone along the way wants it :) I'll be taking 395 South to the 15

·
Registered
160 Posts
Seems like everyone wants this shipped. I will ship as long as you send me a waiver that I am NOT responsible for any type of damage during shipping. Long story short, once this ships there are no refunds or returns no matter what condition you receive it in - all sales are final.

Yeah, not sure why everyone wants it shipped lol, can drive to the dealership and buy it for $321, at least that's what I did last week.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Probably a broken record here...but ship to 11379?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
7 Participants
MR2Ben
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing