Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Shawn Lipscomb
[email protected] (also my PayPal address)
Raleigh, NC 27613
Approved by FasTTurbo

These brackets mount your Injector Resistor Pack underneath your TRD front strut tower bar. $45 shipped to the lower 48. For other areas, contact me for a shipping quote.

These are made with aluminum and stainless steel parts, including some nice attractive black countersunk washers. Protective film washers are also included to prevent maring of your TRD strut tower bar. I make these as needed in my spare time, so expect 2-7 days before shipping. Installation is simple, but I also include instructions.

You probably currently have yours off to the side of the strut tower, in front of the brake master cylinder. My brackets will tuck it nicely out of the way. Credit for the original idea goes to Squirrel.

A view from the brake master cylinder:

The bracket, minus the top fasteners:

The whole thing:

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. All PMs have been responded to.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another picture of the whole thing. Shipping out to Supraman0614 tomorrow:

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shipping another out to Canada today!

607 Posts
looks good but you should probably incorporate some rubber in there to dampen the vibrations.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
looks good but you should probably incorporate some rubber in there to dampen the vibrations.
I don't believe that the stock location incorporated any rubber, but honestly it's been so long since I've seen a TT Supra with the resistor unit in the stock location, I've forgotten what the mount looks like. Anybody have a closeup picture they can PM me?

There's definitely no noise from vibration against any other part, since this bracket holds everything very sturdily and the resistor unit doesn't touch the strut bar. But are you talking about potential chasis vibration being transmitted into the resistor unit?

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I've got one more premade and ready to ship out.

After this one's gone, I'll need to get 4 pre-orders lined up before I order more hardware, which will take about a week to get in.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
More pictures:

A couple of the brackets ready for shipping:

How it is shipped to you:

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold out for now. Last one went to jeff91ta.

If there's more interest, please reply to this thread or PM me. When there's enough interest (4 people) I can order more hardware and make another batch.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sold out for now. Last one went to jeff91ta.

If there's more interest, please reply to this thread or PM me. When there's enough interest (4 people) I can order more hardware and make another batch.
Count me in for one in the next batch. Looks like the perfect solution to finally "hide" that ugly injector resistor pack.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Count me in for one in the next batch. Looks like the perfect solution to finally "hide" that ugly injector resistor pack.
Gotcha.

1. dsmturbo325

·
Registered
30 Posts
still zero issues with my pack after a couple hundred miles, snug as can be. Don't hesitate to take advantage of this ;)
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I'm still very much interested bitshftr. Hoping 3 others will chime in soon so we can get the ball rolling on ordering more hardware.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ If we can get one more commitment I'll order the parts and make a batch.

·
500hp+
497 Posts
What is the price again, I see that your thread is gone.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts