Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ONLY $700
i have a set of very clean TT polished wheels.....there is NO curb rash at all...no bends , or anything....very clean set of wheels.....there are polished well now and with some elbow grease and mothers polish they could look like chrome pretty easily.
tires are BFG fronts 235 45 17 front and 275 40 17 rear nittos

front tires have about 80% tread....rears have like 30%...the right rear is a lil less..maybe 20-25%
heres some pics i have more if intersted
NEW PRICE!!!! $700

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess?...depending on the price?....why wouldnt you want tires?....especially the fronts?
pm me an offer or what your thinking..
Jeff

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are very nice....not many sets with no curb rash.....

make an offer....i might consider it
Jeff

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im down in miami but might be headed to orlando / tampa are soon if anyone up there is intrested i could probally deliver....
Jeff

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New price on the rims........$700 for a super clean set of polished tt wheels and tires...

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
I've seen them in person and know Jeff very well, :wavey: Buy with confidence!!!
Dan

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice set of 19in mesh wheels.....but i need to get these sold.....
thanks for the comment dan....
these wheels are very clean set up and a deal for $700

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
at 700 for everyhting ill even include lugs and wheels locks for the price of only $700....great deal im actually suprised no one has jumped on them
Jeff

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you guys are killing me...lol

these are perfect for a na-t car....a sc300/400....a nice set of drag radials....or just a clean ass set of wheels for your tt supra :)

i even have a spare tire for the supra tt...the tire itself is bad but i might consider including it in the sale.....
Jeff

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
There is something about them...

Maybe they are jinxed or something... :dunno: Can't figure out why anyone isn't jumping all over these... :nuts: If i had money to burn, i would just pick these up as a spare!!!! Mario, put these on your SC!!!!

Dan

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Maybe they are jinxed or something... :dunno: Can't figure out why anyone isn't jumping all over these... :nuts: If i had money to burn, i would just pick these up as a spare!!!! Mario, put these on your SC!!!!

Dan
I just sold a set just like it because its a pain in the ass to swap back and forth and my 15s are just fine for the driving i do on the car ;)

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
at 700 for everyhting ill even include lugs and wheels locks for the price of only $700....great deal im actually suprised no one has jumped on them
Jeff
ill give you $600 for all of it cash, i can pick them up tomorrow i am going to dyno at speed injected so i am half way to miami call me if you you want to get rid of them. 954 224 4421

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
come on.....just pony up the extra $100...its a deal for $700 and i need that to cover my costs on the new wheels.....i can deliver them thursday...they are ready to come off the car....i havent driven the car in like 2 weeks cause i dont want anything to happen to them ....

i have a supra tt spare tire and rim...the yelllow one...i can include that too but it has a bad tire.......if that makes the deal?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts