Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everone. So I sold my car and still have some stuff left over that I need to get rid of. All Parts are from/for an 87 Turbo Supra. Shipping not included in prices. I can take Paypal for payment.

- 16" MKIV NA Wheels with just about bald rubber. Rims are in overall decent condition. Each of the wheels have some curb rash on the lips, but no chips. Need a good scrubbing. - SOLD

Pictures: MKIV Wheels

- Used Repair Manuals. Manuals include: 87 Toyota Repair Manual (TSRM), 87 Electrical Wiring Diagram, Aug. 86 Toyota Supra with Sport Roof Repair Manual Supplement for Collision Damage, Jan. 86 Toyota Repair Manual for Collision Damage. Condition: The TSRM on a group of pages, towards the back, the glue split from the binding. Just needs to be glued back down and the electrical wiring book, has some water discoloration on the back cover. Back pages didn't get wet. Has some light smug mark here and there on the corners of the pages, but none of them obstruct the information. - asking $100 for all 4 manuals.

- New - Automatic transmission "kick down" cable (aka- detent cable) for all automatic 7m-gte supras. Part number is: 35520-14080. - $75 (Thank you bryanintexas)

- Used Turbo alternator w/o pully. Works good. - $30

- New Dashpot - $20

- Used Greddy Turbo Timer, with harness - SOLD

- Used Cold Start Injector - SOLD

- Used Hazard Switch - $3

Pictures for Everything else: Misc Parts and Manuals

·
Registered
33 Posts
could you give me a quote for shipping the rims and books to Kansas zip 66062?

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
indeed definitely NA wheels. Spokes on TT wheels are wider. good luck on the sale but i would change the Description.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am interested in the turbo timer. I have an 87 as well so it should be just plug and play right? Will you do 30 shipped, I am in CT so it wont cost much.

Thanks, Kyle

D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, Im sorry the wheels are the NA 16" Wheels. My mistake. Let me know if you still want shipping quotes. Again sorry for that.

- TT is pending sale.

·
Registered
61 Posts
do you have paypal, if so I can send the cash today for the turbo timer

Thanks, Kyle

D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys the TT is sold.

soupdog89, The rims are still for sale. PM me your zip code and I will run you a shipping quote.

Thanks, everyone.

P.S. Im surprised no one has jumped on those manuals? Thats a good deal for the whole set.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts