Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey mods.. if you can delete my older thread, it will be greatly appreciated!

Basically... I went on a spending spree, and I had a change of heart... now I wanna just stay stock and save some cash.... So the Hood, Wing, and Lip is brand new... basically still in the box ready to be shipped out...

MVP LIP ( RMM / WW) is up back for sale!! Buyer backed out!! this is the urethane version that goes for 315 total brand new... this is brand new never used... asking 300 shipped... Thanks!

Next up is a CF vented hood....... Same goes with this hood.. brand new, havent been on the car either... still in the box.
**This is a race prepped hood... it weighs only 6 pounds.. 1-2 pounds give or take.... it will need to be painted**
Asking for SOLD

Volks Racing AV3 18in rims... Fronts are 18x9 or 9.5 I believe... Rears or 18x10..
Minor curb rash on 2 of the rims... the other 2 are perfect..., but can be fixed easily......
Asking 2100 obo with tires
BFG KDW 2 245/35/18 fronts, and 285/40/18 rears... basically brand new tires.. paid 1100 for them a few months ago, and only driven maybe 100 miles.

Tanabe G Power Medallion Exhaust - 300

I accept Paypal (please add the 3%), Money Orders, Cashier Checks....
Thanks!

If you guys need more pictures of ANYTHING, LMK... the thing wont let me post up anymore pictures in 1 post.. lol

I also accept trades on the following...
CCWs // SSR SP1s... I'll add cash of course..
and other stuff.. /shrug.. but those 2 are the main things I'm looking for..
Also RMM Wing with CF Accent.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'll take the MD Carbon Fiber Mini Lip.

PM me your paypal info.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
what condition OEM lip are you looking for?

·
Registered
166 Posts
cF spoiler

please let me know if the deal falls thru...I would like to buy the spoiler and would like to be next in line.I will even come pick it up.. thanks.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DawgOnIT said:
please let me know if the deal falls thru...I would like to buy the spoiler and would like to be next in line.I will even come pick it up.. thanks.
sure...

i got many bites on the MVP lip... let me know if anyone is serious about it...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Swoll.. I was referring to the MD Carbon Fiber Mini REAR Spoiler. That is a rear spoiler, correct? :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
DawgOnIT said:
Swoll.. I was referring to the MD Carbon Fiber Mini REAR Spoiler. That is a rear spoiler, correct? :)
Sorry, DawgOnIT...That MD Carbon Fiber Mini rear spoiler made by Curtis is Sold to me. Paid him within an hour or two of his listing. FYI...He does have the word Sold above the pictures in his description.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MkIV13 said:
Sorry, DawgOnIT...That MD Carbon Fiber Mini rear spoiler made by Curtis is Sold to me. Paid him within an hour or two of his listing. FYI...He does have the word Sold above the pictures in his description.
Yep its sold...

I was referring to the MVP Lip.... I wanna get that one sold also =D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BTW.. I changed the price on the hood to 1000 shipped... and you all know how expensive / a hassle it is to ship the hood ><

1 - 20 of 28 Posts