Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wheel Whore
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am selling my hood from my 94. It's been sitting in the same spot in the past two years so I doubt that I will be re-using it. It is in great shape. The paint on it is still really good despite my half assed attempt to wipe the dust off. It is in fantastic shape other than a tiny ding on the bottom corner of the driver's side which is not even worth taking a picture unless requested.

Asking $200 firm plus the shipping cost in the lower 48 which will be between 120-175 ish if you live on the east coast. Then again this is an estimate. I do know that shipping will not be fun and most likely I will have to get a freight company to pick it up unless you have any other ideas.

You can e-mail me at [email protected], pm me or call me at 801 390-0376.

Thanks.

·
Wheel Whore
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are a few people that have dibs but I have been so busy with work and I have been in and out of town. The most challenging part is trying to find a box, and shipping arrangements. I will touch basis with the first interested parties soon then i will update the thread if they haven't purchased another hood elsewhere. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts