Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure I'd post this here instead of the for sale section since this only applies to MKIV N/A's but if any of the mods have a problem with this then please move it to the for sale section.

Anyways.. I'm putting my N/A-T turbo kit for sale because I'm planning on selling my car..... here's what's included:
DaveH Exhaust Manifold
PT-51 Turbo
Tial 38mm Wastegate
DaveH Wastegate Dump Pipe
DaveH Shorty Down Pipe
6x 525cc High Imp Injectors
Greddy 60mm EGT Gauge(White face with peakhold/warning)
Walbro Fuel Pump
B&M Transmission Cooler
Stock TT Side Mount Intercooler with piping..
A-Pillar Pod Dual 60mm

All of the above parts are brand new and never installed (except for the TT SMIC/piping). Everything was purchased less then 6 months ago and have been just sitting in my room. I bought the SMIC/ piping from a forum member and it's supposed to be off a 98 TT with 8k of use I believe. It's not in flawless shape, just has the usual dings that you'd expect from any used intercooler.

Several forum members already have this setup on their cars and it's been putting down some pretty good numbers... ~ 450rwhp if I'm not mistaken.

Please note this is NOT a complete turbo kit.. there's still a couple things required.. you're going to need a Blow off valve, some kind of fuel management like a greddy e-manage, oil send/return lines(DaveH should be offering this soon for around $100), preferably a boost controller, and some custom intercooler pipes... Depending on what kind/where you get the rest of the parts from, this kit should be ready to install with another 1k or less.

I'm not really interested in parting the kit out.. would much rather sell it as a whole. Since everything is new(except for the intercooler) I'm not really looking to take a big hit on this one. Please PM me with serious offers and/or any questions you might have.

P.S. Pictures will be posted tomorrow when I get my hands on a digi-cam...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a couple offers but nothing solid yet... first $2400 shipped takes everything OBO... let me know, thanks.. need to sell this quick..

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
why couldn't you wait till after tax refunds

maybe i could get a loan or something

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
ahhh.....why now....why not next year.....i just got my car on the 3rd...my plans to go na-t......but i owe my dad 3950 for the car before i can mod it.....WHY WHY WHY.....i want it so bad...id probably ditch the side mount for a front mount...get everything going for about 5g...ohhhh....i want it so bad

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
has it been sold yet???

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Damn where were you a month ago when I needed you? :p Good luck on the sale.:D

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
im trying to man, but the guy hasnt responded to my emails or pm's just wanna know if its sold or not,,,cuz very interested

hows your project commin joe,,,when you installin???

D

·
0 Posts
$500 shipped + Already-scratched lotto tickets that won $70 cash + A White cat (dunno what kind) + a binder with pictures of 28 different cars.

·
GOT OIL ...?
1,407 Posts
i might end up dropin the turbo in the 93 im getting :) i guess ur ass has to wait and see :)

free bump btw :)

joe

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man someone buy this damn thing please!!! :( My friend's gonna be buying the EGT gauge from me so everything else left is $2200 shipped in the US... I really think that's a reasonable price man... someone let me know please.... need this money fast..

S

·
0 Posts
How about $2100 shipped to the UK without the EGT and IC? Come on man you know it makes sense?

David

·
GOT OIL ...?
1,407 Posts
hey man ....

taboooleh has been trying to get a hold off u for a while now .. hit him up .. i know he is intrested :)

joe

1 - 20 of 33 Posts