Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new turbo kit for Supra NA 2JZGE. It was bolted on the engine for a while then took it off. It never saw any action. Kit includes Toyomoto manifold, SP67GTQ turbo w/ 68 A/R, T4 flange, V-band clamp, Tubonetics Racegate 42mm w/ dump pipe, braided feed/return oil lines, gaskets. Basically, I'm selling what in the pics. **SOLD**

Brand new custom FMIC using Garrett core 24" x 12" x 4". Overall length is 33 1/4". 3" inlet/outlet. Minor polished. Comes with mounting hardware. No piping. Asking $550 shipped.

Brand new custom polished fuel rail for Supra NA 2JZGE. Made from 6063 aircraft aluminum. 1/2" internal. Attached is 3 dash 6 fittings for 2 side feed and center return. Comes with mounting hardware. It will take stock injectors and other injectors w/ small top. Asking $285 shipped.

Like new custom billet distributor plug for Supra NA 2JZGE. This is for people who runs distributorless ignition. **SOLD**

Brand new Spal 14" high performance fan. S blade. Pull type. Good for cooling radiator or intercooler. Asking $120 shipped.

Used 8 ignition coils w/ connectors. Came off of a Yamaha R1 with low miles. **SOLD**

Like new autometer triple pillar pod. Comes with screws and caps. **SOLD**

Like new HKS turbo timer harness for Supra. Works with NA/TT. Asking $15 shipped.

I take paypal payment with 3.5% fee. Send me an email with any questions to [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
If you want to separate and sell the 67&oil lines PM me a price

Jason

·
Registered
421 Posts
Notorious 2JZ said:
I got 6-speed Getrag that I would trade you for the turbo kit, PM me if interested

Notorious, clear your PM box, I want to PM you about your 6 speed getrag. PM me if you are thinking of selling.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think my intercooler would fit your piping. It has the same specs as HPF's intercooler kit without the piping. I got this intercooler custom made at the the same shop that makes HPF's intercooler kits.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts