Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Ok, ok, maybe 500rwhp!!!
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving stuff around, eliminating unneeded stuff, you get the point.

I'd like to sell this locally, I feel the prices are good based on the overall condition of each unit. These items are too heavy too ship. Priced for a fast sale in San Jose, CA. I can deliver M-F 12:30pm-2:30pm. Cash preferred. Paypal add 4%.

All units below are 100% working. Please see the VIDEO and pictures to verify working condition, and physical appearance.

http://www.briansbackyard.com/sonyyamaha/

There are 2 videos, a high res (avi) and low res (wmv) for anyone to view.

Perfect setup for any in-garage sound system!

Sony 5 Channel/Stereo Receiver Model STR-D450Z
Output is 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms.
I think the home theater stuff is spec'd out to 80 watts x 5. A/B switch for front and rear speakers. This unit can power 2 front mains, a center channel, and 2 surround sound speakers PLUS a set of rears. Includes remote as pictured. Asking $80

-----

Yamaha CDC-635 5 Disc CD Changer
Very clean output. Includes remote as pictured. Works well with Sony receiver as the receiver can sit on top of player. Asking $60.

-----

Older Sony 8" ported home theater subwoofer. Works great, small chip on one of the control knobs. Does not affect function. Works GREAT with the 2 units above. Paid $109 @ Best Buy. Asking $40.

-----

Optimus Cabinet speakers, 2 units
Good condition and big output when combined with everything above. These were purchased from Radio Shack a long time ago and were $250/each. Perfect to place far into your garage corner and pump out the tunes with! Asking $50 for both. Each cabinet has big 15" woofers. Not too bad for what they are.

-----
Total for all: $230.00

Buy everything for $200, and I will include an RCA cable from CD player to Receiver!

Please PM for contact.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts