Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's finally time to sell the supra.

A little info about the car:

1995 supra twin turbo 6 speed targa top.
White Exterior black leather interior
Approx 88k miles.
Max Air box
Stock exhaust (have a greddy Ti that is off the car right now)
Greddy FMIC
Greddy intake
Greddy BCC
HID kit
Glass headlights
Cusco front and rear strut bars
HKS coilovers (silver and purple ones. I believe HKS Hyper maxII)
Gunmetal 18" Volk GTNs with carbon center caps (missing one cap)
Blitz turbo timer
Blitz boost gauge and EGT gauge mounted in dual pillar pod (EGT gauge is not hooked up. Probe is brand new.)
Carbon Fiber TRD replica hood.
Celica three spoke steering wheel/airbag

Car is in good shape with a few minor issues (the car is now 14 years old!). I haven't driven the car much in the past three years as work has me relocated in Hawaii. Just passed smog in January 09. I have owned the car since 1998 when it had roughly 25k miles on it.

Also have stock suspension and wheels.

$23,500 obo on stock wheels and exhaust. $25k with volks and greddy exhaust

If people are interested, I am willing to sell the Volk GTN wheels for $1500. The greddy Ti exhaust for $550.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clean title. I wont have pics until I get back to California. Will search through my computer to see if I have any.

I priced it that way because I want it sold when I am back in the bay area from March 13-20. Of course it is OBO.

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
whats the best method of payment. well of course, before I buy it I want to see it first.

aite, peace.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i guess i would like cashier's check as payment. Added the two pics that I could find on my computer. Will put more up next Saturday.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am willing to sell some of the aftermarket parts off the car as long as it's not a big task to remove the pieces from the car (will not sell the coilovers separate from the car!).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
more pics. also have some more parts for sale that I came across:

60mm HKS peak hold electronic meters - 2 temp 1 pressure brand new $125 each
HKS fuel rail - used $180
brand new floor mats - $75 (if car sells before the parts, I would give these with the car)
97 tail lights - $125 (if car sells before the parts, I would give these with the car as one of the tail lights has some plastic "burn" from being buffed)

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
more pics. also have some more parts for sale that I came across:

60mm HKS peak hold electronic meters - 2 temp 1 pressure brand new $125 each
HKS fuel rail - used $180
brand new floor mats - $75 (if car sells before the parts, I would give these with the car)
97 tail lights - $125 (if car sells before the parts, I would give these with the car as one of the tail lights has some plastic "burn" from being buffed)

do you have pictures of the gauges? do they come with warning?

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
I'll take the floor mats off your hands. PM me with your phone number. I can pick them up this weekend.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts