What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 718-666-7980
What is your City? : Dix Hills,
What is your State? : NY
What is your Zipcode? : 11746

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Up for sale is my 1995 red targa-top Supra. I am asking for $18,500 obo for the car and some added goodies.

The car has about 83k miles. It was originally a tt/6speed car from the dealership and has now been converted to a th400.

Here is the original inventory detail from toyota including my vin#...

Here are the mods;;
Turbo...
Precision pt76gtsH .81 a/r (builds over 7psi on the trans-break)
Custom intercooler piping (downward charge pipe)
Blitz front-mount intercooler
3" downpipe.. 3.5" exhaust
Stock motor
th400 transmission
4000 convertor
trans-break

Fuel...
HKS fuel rail
720cc injectors
-10 fuel lines
Aeromotive afpr
external accel dfi fuel pump
10 gallon fuel cell

Interior...
black leather interior
b&m shifter
ALL heating and a/c have been removed for weight savings
6-pt cage with removable swing-arms
vpc/safc combo
Targa top in awesome shape

Body..
Original paint
All vin-tags in place--never hit--clean title
Only small flaws are a minor dent on the hood over the brake booster (smaller than a credit-card)
Minor wave/dent on the driverside rear quarter panel behind the rear wheel-- can't see it on certain angles.
Minor windshield crack (behind rear-view mirror)

This car is VERY light. Tons of weight mods. It weighs 3195lbs.

Basically this car has a ton of potential in the right hands.

THE BAD_________
A-The th400 recently lost 3rd gear (just like neutral). Car still drives in first and second gear but this tranny will need a basic rebuild. I've priced it around $500 bucks for the rebuild, but I would rather sell the car as-is.

B- Car will need a few minor nick-nacks to really be a finnished product... Nothing a little tlc can't manage.

A few pics/vids from this week...

EXTRAS...

I have an almost new set of tein basics for this car (under 300 miles). I will consider either throwing them in with the deal or selling them seperately for $450.

I have a set of rx-7 fd rims with m/t et-streets (26x11.5) that I will consider throwing into the deal or selling seperately for $350.

I've only owned this car for about 6 months, and I've decided to move into another direction. I originally wanted to build a weekend warrior, but now I'm leaning towards more of a daily driver. Serious buyers can feel free to call me anytime and discuss what I may have missed. I will be happy to address/answer any questions.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will throw in this rear pair of Maya 20x10's with 275/30/zr20's for those who like a little more bling...

Older pics with the Maya's on the car..

Tires..

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All pm's responded to..

Just to clarify, I do not have the v160.

I would consider trades + cash on your part for the right vehicles. If you are considering a vehicle as a partial trade, please send pics/details and how much cash you are looking to include via pm.

I'm a very flexible, motivated seller.

And thanks for all of the kind words and comments!!!

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
No lie, but some of you guys ask the most non useful questions. This car is a freakinn STEAL at this price. All this needs is a v160 or the th400 rebuilt. And if some of you guys really knew the value, you would be all over this without any questions. And its clean title aswell. SO good luck Harry, i never called you back months ago cause i knew i just wouldnt be able to put another 4k ontop of my car, as it just sold too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
No lie, but some of you guys ask the most non useful questions. This car is a freakinn STEAL at this price. All this needs is a v160 or the th400 rebuilt. And if some of you guys really knew the value, you would be all over this without any questions. And its clean title aswell. SO good luck Harry, i never called you back months ago cause i knew i just wouldnt be able to put another 4k ontop of my car, as it just sold too.
That's pretty ignorant to say. Before people spend almost $20k on something I think they have every right to ask whatever questions they please.

To the OP, that is a nice, clean car and looks like a good deal!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the positive feedback. I tried to price the car fairly.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's pretty ignorant to say. Before people spend almost $20k on something I think they have every right to ask whatever questions they please.

To the OP, that is a nice, clean car and looks like a good deal!

I think his intentions were to keep this thread as clear as possible for people trully interested in purchasing this vehicle. I posted my phone number and have been fielding a few calls in refrence to the supra.

Thank you for your positive comments as well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts