-What is your State? : MO

-What is your Zipcode? 65804

20×10.5 Front +38 Offset

Nitto Invo 275/40 ZR 20

20x12 Rear +20 Offset

Nitto Invo 315/35 ZR 20

Monoblock 1 Piece Deep Concave

Painted Nissan Grey & Ceramic Coated with CQuartz UK 3.0

Wheels and Tires are almost brand new with less than 500 miles of use. As these are my favorite GTR wheels ever and being the Version 1 Monoblock 1 Piece that are now discontinued, it would be very hard to find another set.. But I sold my GTR I had these on and it’s better they get some use and attention they deserve from someone else. They fit perfectly and flush and really look great on the R35s. I included some pictures of them in the listing mounted on a Titanium & Black GTR. Absolutely stunning in pictures and person. Wheels are painted an awesome grey color that mimics and matches the Nissan grey color on the factory GTR lower lips. Even if you have color matched your factory lips these wheels look amazing on the car. All 4 wheels have also been professionally ceramic coated using CQuartz UK 3.0. Tires are in perfect shape as well. Right rear wheel has a small nickel size indention where I accidentally dinged the center with a wrench. It has been touched up and it could be touched up more professionally to look perfect again by the right person or shop. Other than that wheels are perfect. No bends or cracks. MSRP For 1 Wheel Alone is $1,900.00. Asking Price for wheels is $5000 or I would trade for a full set of Weld RT-S S71 In Supra Fitment with tires plus some cash. Preferably new, but new or used set does not matter. Buyer is responsible for shipping prices. If trade I am open to negotiations and willing to deliver or meet half way of distance isn’t too far.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts