Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My plans were to widen these badboys in the rear, install the ARP extended wheel studs and add the custom made hubcentric spacers in the rears along with some 315's. My plans have changed so its all up for sale. Everything is located in Melville, Long Island.

The TT wheels come with centercaps and lugnuts. The tires are Yokahama A520's sized 255/40/17 all around. Tires have 85%+ tread life left. 3 out of the 4 wheels are in great shape. One of the wheels has an imperfection and some scratches that needs to be polished out. Come pick these up for $750

The spacers are hubcentric and brand new. They were custom made by Fred Goeske from wheeladapters.com. These are a work of art! The craftmenship is amazing. Fred is a old school drag racer and knows his stuff. They are 14.5mm and perfect size for this application. I paid $150 for these. Will let them go for $125 picked up

The extended wheel studs are made by ARP and are also brand new. Comes with 10 for the rears. I paid $75 for these. Come get them for $60.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For anyone who wants to know weldcraft will widen stock TT wheels to 11.5" in the rear to fit 315's. They charge $150 per wheel. Here are a couple pics of some members who did this.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,380 Posts
My old wheels... Gluck in sale jeff will voch for seller and wheels

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All is SOLD! Mods can lock this up. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts