Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got these like a week ago.. and im starting to have second thoughts on them. I liked the wheels originally, but i dunno the more i look at it.. the less i think it flows with the way i want my car to look. Anyhow.. If there is any interest in em, my loss is your gain :D

This setup has less than 100 miles on it!

19x9 +22 front / 2.5-inch front lip
19x10 +22 rear / 4-inch rear lip!

Nitto Neo-Gen Tires
245/35R19 front
275/35R19 rear

Includes tuner lug nuts w/ gorilla wheel locks w/ key.

Wheels have only been on the car for less than 50 miles, so they are in PERFECT, NEW condition. Same with the tires. The pictures show a centercap missing, but its already on the way, for some reason it wasnt in the box when the wheels came in. I paid over $2100 for these, with the lug nuts and locks and mounted and balanced after taxes and all.

Im asking $1950 SHIPPED anywhere in the continental us (lower 48 states). If using paypal, please add the 3% fee.

If you are interested please PM me or email me [email protected]

Here are some pictures....

Rear Lip

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
has it been varified that these fit mkiv's?

·
JetFire
5,383 Posts
They can fit the Lexus SC430 and older SC400/300. You might wanna post on clublexus.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont know for sure what the specifics on offsets for supras are, i never kept mine long enough to find out. lol. Anyone local is more than welcome to come try them on their car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpity

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
i am very very interested in this setup if it can be varified that they fit a TT.

·
[H][K][S] whore!
437 Posts
They will NOT fit either the SC300/400 or the Supra without modification. I have similar offsets on my wheels and I had to roll and slightly pull all four fenders.

EDIT: They will not clear the TT brakes unless they can clear the Brembo kit on the Z.

Wheels look good btw...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sold!

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
sold to someone on here? if they go to a supra, id love to see them on it!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nah, they sold to a 350z guy outta florida. thanks for looking!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts