1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gilbert Carrasco
[email protected]
El Paso, Texas 79903

Hello folks, I will be selling some rare TRD and OEM parts that I must let go. These parts have been acquired throughout the years, but I now need to let go for far more important things in life. Prices do not include shipping so buyer will be responsible for shipping costs to their location. I accept Paypal for payment provided that buyer pay fees for total amount or send as gift AT BUYERS DISCRETION<(I have been a member here since 2005 and sold/bought many parts here without any issues and my feedback shows it all). I will send shipping confirmation/tracking number once payment is received, but I will contact buyer and set up shipping date as I work a rotational schedule. I will most likely need to send bigger items on my days off so please bare with me and be patient and you WILL receive your items. Thank you all in advance and I will post parts as I go along with pics.

TRD Gen2 Exhaust 2 piece $800 plus shipping OBO- I know these are very hard to find and mine is not perfect. You will see in pics that there are dents and scratches, and a flange welded at the end. I picked this up in hopes of restoring it since it was the only one I could find after so long, but like I said above I need to let go.

TRD Gauge Set with homemade 4 gauge pod(Turbo, Water temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure with TRD defi control unit) $1200 plus shipping OBO - These are all complete with sensors, wiring and working gauges.

TRD Type S rear spoiler/wing SOLD

JDM original side skirts and rear valances SOLD

·
Registered
201 Posts
Pics of the exhaust please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts