Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
Do you have a email address I can email you at ? I am interested but cant pm or email you through the forum..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh man, i am forgeting all the major stuff. haha.
car has 188k on body
motor is the original motor and has the same amount of miles but had the valve stems seals replaced to fix the blue smoke on startup which is common on most all toyota cars over 100k. the motor is strong and has no issues at all. no knocking or leaking or burning oil or anything at all. the distributor seal is the only thing that i would say needs replaced to have a 100% clean floor under the car :)

i also just remembered it has better shocks in the rear... koni's

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I did not think i had to do this but anyone out there in dreamland dont bother sending me any low ball offers as i have gotten pm's ... for ex:..... "I'll give you $6k cash for it." Please dont waste my time. You all know that clean 5spd na's with nothing done go for 14k. I have to laugh at it but it is really not funny to get pm's knowing people are dead serious thinking they are going to get a killer deal or something?
??? Kid's these days ???

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
Man how many posts does it take to get pm's ? I have been a member since early 04 and dont have pm's although at one point I did. Sorry about the rant. DG I sent ya a email , just got home.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I am not sureabout the pm ability... in case you are 19 Gibby i was not talking about you... haha. I did reply to your email so go ahead and check it and let me know what you had in mind???
You did not lowball me in any way, you asked me a different kind of question so make sure to check you email cause i did reply to it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is my old soop. Them headlights took 4 ever. Many memories in that baby. Damn. Email or pm me your phone # so we can talk. I want it back! My # is 580-704-5258
Myles

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I make alot of my own parts. Intercooler piping, exhaust, intake manifold, and some other turbo kit items were custom fabricated by me :) I never have to worry about fitment proplems cuase i make whatever i need.
I love being able to say "i made that" when people ask where i bought something. And then they look at me like i am crazy till they realize that i am dead serious. And the next thing they usually say is wow you should open up a shop or something.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I make alot of my own parts. Intercooler piping, exhaust, intake manifold, and some other turbo kit items were custom fabricated by me :) I never have to worry about fitment proplems cuase i make whatever i need.
I love being able to say "i made that" when people ask where i bought something. And then they look at me like i am crazy till they realize that i am dead serious. And the next thing they usually say is wow you should open up a shop or something.
ok so what about the other stuff besides the piping and manifold. i.e. b.o.v., turbo, rims, etc. because i cant seem to find the maker of them in your pictures nor do you describe a maker so i am serious about that. those are the aftermarket parts i was reffering to. did you make them too? this car seems to fit my budget but i need basic info.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
what part of PA are you in? I'd at least be interested in taking a look at it if you're semi local

·
Administrator
17,264 Posts
Might want to change the word "bidding" in your opening line, as we're not an auction site. That being said, I'm sure you have it listed in other places and were probably just copying and pasting other ads you'd already written. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
UPDATE: New price if buyer does not come through by June 29th!!!!

Hey guys, i got some possibly good news for you buyers out there. The car was sold and a downpayment was put on the car but the guy has not come to get it and it has been a month and a half now and i still have the car and i really need money to start on my new house. Here is what is happened so far. Downpayment was put on the car to hold for 3-4 weeks and the guy never came to get it. Then he contacted me and gave me another downpayment to hold it for another week. He never came to get it??? Now 2 weeks have gone by and I am tired of being the nice guy bending over backward to wait for the car to get picked up. The guy keeps saying he is coming and he never makes it out here to get the car. Now he does not answer my phone calls and i am left in the dark wondering what is going on with this deal????? I hate to do this to somebody but with all the dragging ass this guy is doing he has put me in a bad spot cause i needed the money a while ago for a downpayment on my new house to be built and now my life is on hold cause i am being the nice guy giving this person way too much time to pick up the car.
So here is where i stand on the situation. I am reposting on this thread here for 2 reasons....
1. to light a fire under this guys ass to either get the car within the next 2 days or loose the cash he put down to hold it, cause he is really starting to tick me off.
2. to get a potential next buyer if the guy does not come to finish deal by friday.

Since a non-refundable deposite was placed, if the guy does not come get the car i am lowering the price and you can thank him for that... :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Where are you in PA? I am in Northern Delaware. PM me if Friday goes by and the guy doesn't show.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I am 30 miles south of pittsburgh.

Must have Funds ready to buy it!!!!!

I wont take a deposite to hold it (i just went down that road for 6 weeks) so the first person to be at my doorstep with cash will be the new owner.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another day has gone by with no word from the original buyer.... i left 3 messages throughout the day on his phone yesterday and i get no response????
Its looking good for you guys. I just left another message today and if the guy does not call me tonight with information that he has a plane ticket in hand, you other guys can make your way to my place friday and have a crack at the car!

Just make sure you have funding readily available cause i will say this again i am not going to hold the car for anyone.... it needed to be sold weeks ago!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts