·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Shawn Lipscomb
Raleigh, NC 27613
Email: my full name (at) NC (dot) rr (dot) com
^ That's also my PayPal address
Phone number? do the math: (911+8)FiveTwoTwo(1900+11)

I have 3 sets of lift struts for the rear hatch of MkIV Supras for sale:

Set #1:
Genuine Toyota lift struts, from a wingless Supra. Used and weak, they will hold the hatch up, but need help opening the hatch. These would be great to send off to Strutwise to have them recharged, so you don't have to go without any hatch struts for 2 weeks. Sale price $99 for the pair. No additional hardware is included (reuse your existing nuts and bolts).

Set #2:
Genuine Toyota lift struts, from a wingless Supra, recharged by Strutwise many years ago. Used. They were recharged for a winged Supra. They will hold a winged hatch up, but need a little help opening the hatch. They will hold a wingless hatch up just fine. Sale price $139 for the pair. No additional hardware is included (reuse your existing nuts and bolts).

Set #3:
Lift Supports Depot lift struts, part numbers PM3748L-422N and PM3748R-422N. Brand New. These are a super-powered model for a winged Supra. These have an opening force of 422 (newtons?), whereas the normal winged Lift Supports Depot lift struts have an opening force of 387 (newtons?). These were one of the prototype sets that I received from Lift Supports Depot while developing the winged model, and are "one of a kind". On my stock-winged Supra, these 422s were a bit harder to close than the production PM3748L-R struts that Lift Supports Depot is now selling, taking 2 hands to close the hatch. These would be perfect for someone who has a heavier-than-stock wing, or likes to show off their lats while closing their hatch, or just wants the most powerful Supra lift struts available (because racecar), or just wants a set that will stay stronger for longer. Brand new hardware is included. Shipping is free on this set to the continental USA. Sale price $55 for the pair SOLD.

Shipping is not included (post here or PM me for a shipping quote) except for set number 3. Add 3% PayPal fee or send as a "gift" (check my feedback score).

Set #1:

Set #2:

Set #3:
Don't be confused by the part number in the picture below. These are part numbers PM3748L-422N and PM3748R-422N meant for winged Supras with extra presssure. The label shows the wingless part number plus "422N" because, remember, these were prototypes for the winged version, and the PM3748L-R labels weren't made yet.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Set #3 sold to Faze_Wan.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Goddamn, some vultures here!
Quick sale usually means the price was too low, but I'm happy #3 found a good home for just the right person.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OBO on the remaining 2 sets.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
0 Posts
What do you mean by the 2nd set needing help opening? The struts on my winged supra are starting to fail too and im wondering if i should just recharge myself or consider buying your 2nd set.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do you mean by the 2nd set needing help opening? The struts on my winged supra are starting to fail too and im wondering if i should just recharge myself or consider buying your 2nd set.
Set #2 will hold up a winged hatch just fine. You will need to lift a winged hatch by hand by maybe a foot or two (probably less than 2) before they will raise the hatch up the rest of the way on their own. Does that answer your question?

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Master Shit Fixer