Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I have the following items for sale:

1)18" Advan SA3R- 18 X 9 FR and 18X 11 RR- The rears were widened by Weldcraft, which is a reputable American Hot Rod wheel repair shop. Wheels were recently refinished. the lip and lug nut area is high polished and the spokes have been painted gloss black. Comes with center cap covers and the metal "coin" that sits at the middle of the hub (not pictured). However, one of the metal "coins" is missing because a tire mounting shop did not place it in securely. I contacted RBmotoring and they said they can get a set of 4 with retainer clips for $50.
Also comes with tires, Yokohama AVS sport 265/35/18 FR (brand new!!) and BFG Drag Radials- 315/30/18 RR. Rear wheels will require the fenders to be rolled. They also require the use of a 1" adapter which will be included in the sale (adapted is hubcentric to the hub so no worries about imbalance/vibrations.

I am about to purchase another set of wheels so I am VERY motivated to get these sold. If you want to buy them without the tires, shoot me an offer through PM because I will be very flxible on the price, but will not be if you want the tires as well.

Price breakdown is as follows:

2000 Pick-up/FIRM for wheels and tires. Price is firm because both front and rear tires have less than 250 miles. Rear DRs actually have less than 125 miles.

2100 Shipped/FIRM

for wheels only, price is negotiable/open to offers:

1400 OBO pick up for wheels and front tires only

1500 OBO SHIPPED for wheels and front tires only

Thanks for looking,

Eric

·
HIGH ON PSI
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ Thanks man! I do like these wheels a lot, but I think it's time for a new look as I've had these since I first got my supra. Now that I have given some TLC, they are practically brand new wheels!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts