Supra Forums banner

FS.SCali. 1989 Supra Turbo, Auto Trans

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  rzdave 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Looks alot like the one that came in to the Dealership with trans issues, low boost ect. Clean though..Did he live in Ramona?

#4 ·
I dont know where he lived but, i drove it home last night and the damn thing feels so heavy and drives like a tank. But, transmission shiffted perfect eventhough i drove it dead cold where it was sitting for a few days in the back. The turbo boosted all the way up near the +8 on the dash but, the car is very slow comparing to my own car :)
The interior is perfect without any cuts or tear so is the paint but, the E.brake boot looks faded and thats about it.

#7 ·
They will probably give it away for $3200 or so. Its just sitting in the back lot.
if you click on the link above it shows all the details. It would be nice if it was 5 speed trans.

#13 ·
It has been neglected a bit so I've been fixing a lot of small things. It's still all stock, runs and drives very good and everything works. A buddy of the guy I got it from brought it to Texas. I did pick up a never used aem series 1 with sticker still on the connector off of ebay. I know how I want to build it but it will it will be a slow build (not a slow car).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.