Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't take a picture. I will try to do that tonight.
As I said, it's brand new and fresh black paint. This is my spare one.

·
97 HARD TOP
1,044 Posts
for someone whos been on sf since 2006, you should know by now that it will sell alot faster if you post a picture up. and you didnt say if your only selling locally or if your actually willing to ship the bumper. thanks

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I preffered to sell it locally, but willing to ship if you pay for the shipping.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
for someone whos been on sf since 2006, you should know by now that it will sell alot faster if you post a picture up. and you didnt say if your only selling locally or if your actually willing to ship the bumper. thanks
Not all the older owners (NITECRUISER is older than the joing date state) are going to spend their time plastering pictures when it is a well-known car in the community. Of course, I don't expect you to know every single Supra that exist in this community, but I'm just asking a little courtesy than starting out swinging on older well-respected members.

Here is one of the latest pictures of NITECRUISER's Supra:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay guys $750!!!!

Cost is $800 + $200 paint. You gain $250, if your car is black..

·
97 HARD TOP
1,044 Posts
Not all the older owners (NITECRUISER is older than the joing date state) are going to spend their time plastering pictures when it is a well-known car in the community. Of course, I don't expect you to know every single Supra that exist in this community, but I'm just asking a little courtesy than starting out swinging on older well-respected members.

wasnt meaning for it to seem like i was bashing, i realized his join date and its usually me whos telling other people not to be bashing well respected members. its not a waste of time by posting pictures, people are going to want to see the condition of the bumper that they are spending their hard earned money on, thats all. no hard felling intended. hope the seller finds a buyer local but if not and all others fall through and your willing to ship it then please send a pm my way. glw your sell sir

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts

wasnt meaning for it to seem like i was bashing, i realized his join date and its usually me whos telling other people not to be bashing well respected members. its not a waste of time by posting pictures, people are going to want to see the condition of the bumper that they are spending their hard earned money on, thats all. no hard felling intended. hope the seller finds a buyer local but if not and all others fall through and your willing to ship it then please send a pm my way. glw your sell sir
I'm sure your intent wasn't to pull punches, just I'm getting old and cranky and demand respect from young ones (I remember the good ol days........)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.