Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Unknown???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale (So Cal) - Top Secret Supra Front Bumper (See Pictures)

I am selling a Top Secret Front bumper. Its for the wide body or but it also be used for the non-wide body if you installer knows what they are doing.

It is brand new, it has been prepped and fitted and that is where is the stage in which the current front bumper is in. It is ready to be primered and painted.

Posted pictures of the actual item on the bottom of the thread:

·
Addicted to boost
525 Posts
TopSecretSupraTT3 said:
I am selling a Top Secret Front bumper for $225 OBO. It can be used with the widebody and the non-widebody.

It is brand new, it has been prepped and fitted and that is where is the stage in which the current front bumper is in. It is ready to be primered and painted.

I was going to primer and paint it but I have decided to take another route and purchased a whole new different set of bodykit.

How does $200 picked up sound? I'll take it, provided it's the real deal and not a poor replica. I think we are close to each other, considering the pic of your car at Stillen. I live in Wildomar, which is right above Temecula. I can pick it up. I'll PM you my phone number.

James

·
Unknown???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top Secret Front bumper is still for sale. The front bumper is close to primer stage and it's almost ready for paint, so you save some extra work by having to smoothing it out as much. I need a quick sale.

·
Unknown???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
People, please don't say "consider it sold" when you message me if you are not even able to come and pick up the front bumper. That is so pointless. Its only $225.00 and as you can see, the front bumper is pristine condition.

Here are the pictures:

·
Unknown???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump

Its been almost 10 months since I've been logged on the Supraforums. I forgot what my password was.

·
Slowly getting there
631 Posts
OT- were you ever in Mira Mesa last year, and was your BRS car black before? If it was you, I snapped my neck when you went past me.

·
Unknown???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, my Supra TT was never black but I have visited Mira Mesa with my Nsx in the past and it was black.

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
in the pictures is it installed on a stock bodied supra?

·
Unknown???
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, the picture shown was not installed on the stock body. It was with the Top Secret Front Fenders. We were just prefitting it at the time to make sure what the fitment of the kit I bought were not jacked up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts