Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These wheels were ordered through Mackin Industries 14 months ago. I drove with them for 12 months before removing them to sell my car (which has been sold).
The fronts are 17x9 with +41 offset. The rears are 17x10 with +40 offset. I have 3 of the 4 carbon fiber GT center center caps from volk because one of them was stolen. Also included are the black volk lug nuts. I have taken the front tires off because a friend was letting me try out the michelin pilot sports, but have left the 285/40/17 Kumho Ecsta MX's on the rears. They do not appear to have a whole lot of tread left on them but I will include them for the buyer so they can decide whether or not they want to keep them. I paid 2,200 for all four of these, but I'm looking to get 1,800 OBO. pickup is recommended.

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
haha, I did....but an unfortunate freeway accident messed up the front left one pretty badly...have to get it repaired...

fuckin debree on the LA freeways I tell you

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
csJZA80 said:
These wheels were ordered through Mackin Industries 14 months ago. I drove with them for 12 months before removing them to sell my car (which has been sold).
The fronts are 17x9 with +41 offset. The rears are 17x10 with +40 offset. I have 3 of the 4 carbon fiber GT center center caps from volk because one of them was stolen. Also included are the black volk lug nuts. I have taken the front tires off because a friend was letting me try out the michelin pilot sports, but have left the 285/40/17 Kumho Ecsta MX's on the rears. They do not appear to have a whole lot of tread left on them but I will include them for the buyer so they can decide whether or not they want to keep them. I paid 2,200 for all four of these, but I'm looking to get 1,800 OBO. pickup is recommended.

Would you take $1400

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
noobster why the fuck do you have to keep doing this man. off topic with the "why 17s" question...and now this lowball please just stay out of my thread and delete your comments. thank you.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
csJZA80 said:
noobster why the fuck do you have to keep doing this man. off topic with the "why 17s" question...and now this lowball please just stay out of my thread and delete your comments. thank you.

OK OK my bad Cody man. i can do 1200. :sadance:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts