Supra Forums banner

FS SoCal: 17" Gold Volk GT-C

3K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  MiStiC NiNja 
#1 · (Edited)
These wheels were ordered through Mackin Industries 14 months ago. I drove with them for 12 months before removing them to sell my car (which has been sold).
The fronts are 17x9 with +41 offset. The rears are 17x10 with +40 offset. I have 3 of the 4 carbon fiber GT center center caps from volk because one of them was stolen. Also included are the black volk lug nuts. I have taken the front tires off because a friend was letting me try out the michelin pilot sports, but have left the 285/40/17 Kumho Ecsta MX's on the rears. They do not appear to have a whole lot of tread left on them but I will include them for the buyer so they can decide whether or not they want to keep them. I paid 2,200 for all four of these, but I'm looking to get 1,800 OBO. pickup is recommended.

See less See more
#5 ·
csJZA80 said:
These wheels were ordered through Mackin Industries 14 months ago. I drove with them for 12 months before removing them to sell my car (which has been sold).
The fronts are 17x9 with +41 offset. The rears are 17x10 with +40 offset. I have 3 of the 4 carbon fiber GT center center caps from volk because one of them was stolen. Also included are the black volk lug nuts. I have taken the front tires off because a friend was letting me try out the michelin pilot sports, but have left the 285/40/17 Kumho Ecsta MX's on the rears. They do not appear to have a whole lot of tread left on them but I will include them for the buyer so they can decide whether or not they want to keep them. I paid 2,200 for all four of these, but I'm looking to get 1,800 OBO. pickup is recommended.

Would you take $1400

#21 ·
k listen. i dont mean any offense but when i'm here trying to sell something and you do something like that, it really takes away from the effort im putting into it.
1400 is the absolute lowest i'm going and if after a week no takers i'll just put em on ebay or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.