Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
i'll take the strut bar for $75. i live close also we can meet up right now if you want.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price lowered on the headlights to $100 obo.

I just learned that the strut bar does not tighten on one side, the mount part just swings freely. I tried tightening it with no luck. I was informed by Ridox that it's broke since the thing doesn't tighten. Sorry about that Ridox. Don't know if it can be repaired. So best offer on this thing before it goes in the garbage. I'm guessing the turbo timer is fried and tossing it, so the harness is free if anyone needs it.

Helmet sold.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
hey, i'll take the harness and the headlights if you can wait until next weekend, thats when i'll be down there. PM me with your add. if thats cool.
thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$60 for the headlights and $20 for the strut bar before it goes in the recycling bin. Anyone?

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Hey my offer still stands for the STB. I'll bring over a 6 pack and my car. and we can waste some time, talking shit about our cars. Hey where in cerritos are you anyways? i'm near carmenta and 183rd.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey my offer still stands for the STB. I'll bring over a 6 pack and my car. and we can waste some time, talking shit about our cars. Hey where in cerritos are you anyways? i'm near carmenta and 183rd.
Oh damn didn't know you were serious lol! It's pending right now, I got some PM's from several people. I'll let you know if they don't come through.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Well shit for a 6pack, i wouldnt mind having some of this stuff laying around. But its all good, no big deal. and plus i know you cant be that far from me since cerritos is not all that hugh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts