Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, have some spare ignitors I aquired for the 2JZ/1JZ around that I don't need anymore. Thought i'd have a spare just to feel safe on the road, but don't need more than one spare.

125 shipped each.

-Matt

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
how many do you have?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 Extras. 1 of them was used on a MKIV supra from the guy I got them from so I've seen it work personally, and the other 2 were just aquired as spares and said to work. I noticed your situation, if you don't know how to test yours or think its bad, I can send you one for free and if it solves the problem you can pay for it, if not send it back. Just throwing that out there..

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Keep 1 on file for me for ONE week. The biggest thing is that i need to know if mine works or not. If it's bad i'll puchase from you. But i need to know if that is my only problem or if it's something else.

I've got a list of about 3 things that could be wrong. I'm going to check each one of those 1 at a time.

Thanks again man. If someone Really wants to buy them off you, Let Me Know and i'll take one just so that you don't have to wait for me.

Either way you'll hear from me next week with my results/offer.

Bryan

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody has really shown any interest thus far, except somebody that thought they were for controlling his injectors. :p

So i'm sure i'll still have em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts