Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OMG, so many people keep flaking on me so I am putting these back up. I seriously probably wasted about 3 weeks of waiting with not only one, but multiple people!!!

Back up for sale are the SSR SP1, black with polished anodized lip, comes with lugs, center caps, hubcentric rings, valve stems, everything you need!!!!

sizes:

18x9 +31
18x10.5 +30

SUpra fitment, perfect fit!!! these are the exact wheels on my car!

ROLLING/CUTTING rear fender is most required!

BRAND NEW IN BOX!!!

1815 shipped to your door.

Please, SERIOUS buyers only..If you have cash in hand, please PM me

·
Registered
424 Posts
pics please

·
Registered
424 Posts
i know what they look like but Id like to see the actual rims for bends, curb rash, etc

·
Highway Demon
2,887 Posts
SVTdubs i understand wanting to see the product but as the seller stated these are brand new in box.. so i highly doubt there are any bends or curb rash, but who doesn't want to see what they are buying right? i can vouch for Rich if need be. good seller.. i bought from him in the past..

·
Registered
424 Posts
you are right, I missed the BRAND NEW IN BOX in the first post, lol.

What is the cost of these new or where can I find this info?

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
What size is the lips on the wheels? I am interested.

·
Registered
561 Posts
SVTdubs i understand wanting to see the product but as the seller stated these are brand new in box.. so i highly doubt there are any bends or curb rash, but who doesn't want to see what they are buying right? i can vouch for Rich if need be. good seller.. i bought from him in the past..

Well said.............having dealt with Rich many times now, he is a stand up guy who is atraight to the point. I can vouch for him as well!

Chris

·
Registered
424 Posts
i still cant find info on how much these are new? anyone?

and these should fit an sc300 without fender mods right? Clublexus site is down so i cant check.... thanks in advance if anyone knows

·
Banned
455 Posts
SERIOUS PM Sent...
Let me know on that deal if you can

·
Banned
455 Posts
Just got mine in today. Sickness Rich, sickness.
Thanx for the sale. If he has more you guys need to buy them STAT !!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
18x10 rears with a 37 offset will not fit a Supra correctly according to the spreadsheet... am I missing something?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts