Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Kwan Jul Sul Freak
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to put this for sale here first before I advertise to the masses. :)

I have a T67 for sale. It literally has 75 miles on it. There is no shaft play whatsosver and for the little time I did drive with it, only synthetic oil was used. I was going to use it, but then decided to step and do cams and a larger turbo (and a little more bling), so I have no need for this one. It actually spools faster than my previous SP63!

Here are the specs:

-Precision T67 CHRA with their new "360 deg" journal bearing
-"TO4R-style" 63-trim compressor wheel
-.70 a/r exhaust side with P-trim turbine
-Blue anodized compressor back plate
-Non polished ITS compressor cover
-T4 flange
-4" compressor inlet
-2.5" compressor outlet
-Standard 3" v-band (or 3.5" depending on where you measure)

I changed to the ITS cover because of where the 1/8" NPT bost port is located. I do not like where PT puts them. Also the PT covers have that stupid "bump" on them. The ITS one is nice and smooth. :bigthumb:

I would like to get $800 for it to a local seller. However, I will ship anywhere. Any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

· Cheifbootknocka
2,117 Posts
Goldfinger911 said:
I wanted to put this for sale here first before I advertise to the masses. :)

I have a T67 for sale. It literally has 75 miles on it. There is no shaft play whatsosver and for the little time I did drive with it, only synthetic oil was used. I was going to use it, but then decided to step and do cams and a larger turbo (and a little more bling), so I have no need for this one. It actually spools faster than my previous SP63!

Here are the specs:

-Precision T67 CHRA with their new "360 deg" journal bearing
-"TO4R-style" 63-trim compressor wheel
-.70 a/r exhaust side with P-trim turbine
-Blue anodized compressor back plate
-Non polished ITS compressor cover
-T4 flange
-4" compressor inlet
-2.5" compressor outlet
-Standard 3" v-band (or 3.5" depending on where you measure)

I changed to the ITS cover because of where the 1/8" NPT bost port is located. I do not like where PT puts them. Also the PT covers have that stupid "bump" on them. The ITS one is nice and smooth. :bigthumb:

I would like to get $800 for it to a local seller. However, I will ship anywhere. Any questions, please let me know. Thanks.
If you still have this in two weeks ill pick it up !

· Cheifbootknocka
2,117 Posts
Mods can close this thread. I picked this up from Goldfinger911 a while ago.
I posted positive feedback in the forum.

James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.