Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of these parts are at Rrev Motorsports, 2700 N. Hayden Island Blvd #B, Portland, Oregon. They came off my tt and you can see them and inspect them there. Talk to Tim or John.

Greddy 4 row complete with ic piping and couplings. This is drop down piping so it doesn't go through your fender. Much cleaner design. sold

Tan TT seats front and rear all in good condition with only 56k original miles. No rips. Driver has slight wear as expected for 56k. Passenger and rear seats are mint. sold

TT front brakes, calipers and rotors off same 56k mile car. Rotors are aftermarket slotted. $500

Chrome stock throttle body with hks track delete. Really nice piece and would be great for a show car. Bling Bling! SOLD.

Tanabe rear strut tower bar, barely used good condition $70

Stock oil cooler brand new in box unused and unmolested $sold.

B&M tranny cooler 11 x 7 1/2 x 3/4. $sold

Stock auto shifter $75

All prices are obo and shipping is not included. If paypal add 3% for fees. No low ballers. I'm listing this first in the NW section because it would be easier to deal without shipping them. And it gives you a chance to physically inspect the items. I'll list these parts in the general for sale section in a few days.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
StickyRice said:
Dammit, would you want to trade anything for the 4 row? Plus I can pick up the parts.
hmmmmm. You got anything interesting other than supra stuff? I'm looking for a set of D44s out of a Rubicon. Or any other various Jeep stuff. I also need a winch. As for the supra, not looking for anything right now. Thanks

Brian I edited the post.

·
Luvs ( . ) ( . )s
2,101 Posts
cummins said:
hmmmmm. You got anything interesting other than supra stuff? I'm looking for a set of D44s out of a Rubicon. Or any other various Jeep stuff. I also need a winch. As for the supra, not looking for anything right now. Thanks

Brian I edited the post.
Damn, I don't have anythign like that. I do have a verizon pocket pc phone :)

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VinnyQH said:
i want those brakes, how about some electronic goodies? like ipod...?
Don't need any goodies right now. You interested in buying them or just trading?

·
Registered
137 Posts
cummins said:
Don't need any goodies right now. You interested in buying them or just trading?
well i don't have a lot of cash so, i have a bunch of car audio stuff too.....?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts