Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need money for an ar so im putting up some of my phones for sale, they are all in perfect aesthetic and working condition, shipping is extra.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 250-619-7470

Email for anymore pictures you want,

The first is a nokia n95 8gb which i got about a month ago, it includes box and manuals,leather carrying case, car chager, wall charger, headphones, nokia remote control, and rca output cables to hook the phone up to your tv to show pictures or videos. the phone has an 5megapixel digital camera built in. it is in perfect condition and still has the plastic screen protector on it, asking 350$ (price without contract from rogers is 828$) i am asking 350$

Second is another nokia n95, with a car charger, box and manuals, wall charger headphones, nokia remote control, and rca output cables to hook the phone up to your tv to show pictures or videos. the phone has an 5megapixel digital camera built in. it is in perfect condition but does not have the screen protector. I am asking 280$

Next up is a silver nokia 6300 in perfect working condition with some light scratches on the back, it only includes a wall charger. 90$

all phones together,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts