Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Milon Sarkar

E-mail: [email protected], PM for PayPal address

Phone Number: 615-498-5545 (text for fastest response)

Items and description w/ price: I am selling an R154 transmission that has the upgraded Marlin Crawler thrust washer already installed... The transmission is mated with the JZ bell housing (~$300 just for this piece alone) for use with 1JZ and 2JZ engines... It will also come with an ACT 6 puck clutch disc, OEM pressure plate and flywheel that I will throw in the deal for free with the transmission...

Price update: SOLD

Please PM me or respond in thread for any more detailed information needed... Thanks everyone!

-Milon

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just for clarification for those wondering, this R154 was originally removed from a MK3 Supra...

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump it up... Potential buyer has scheduled 2 different days to pick up the trans with no follow through... Back up for sale...

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT feel free to text me with offers... Thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
If no one knows - That's a great deal with what it comes with! I was looking to sell mine eventually, good price on this one especially with what you get!

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man!

Bump it up... Feel free to make offers but please note that I do NOT want to ship this item, it would be for pickup only...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Have you tried selling it on local drift pages? I have had good luck doing that locally..GLWS, this is a great price for this setup! I run the same clutch setup and love it!

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you tried selling it on local drift pages? I have had good luck doing that locally..GLWS, this is a great price for this setup! I run the same clutch setup and love it!
I have not since I don't do social media much and have no access to those pages... However I did recently post it on local Craigslist so we will see what happens... Thank you sir!

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold... Mods can lock this thread if needed... Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.