Supra Forums banner

201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Probably a dumb question but if I did install this kit to my jdm 2jz gte Supra, will I be able to take advantage of the traction control features with my Haltech Elite 2500?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
Probably a dumb question but if I did install this kit to my jdm 2jz gte Supra, will I be able to take advantage of the traction control features with my Haltech Elite 2500?
Absolutely. The TC feature in the Haltech works off timing, and has nothing to do with the TC-specific valve in the stock throttle body.

·
Old School
4,091 Posts
Aristo, received the kit yesterday. Looks great, I should have it installed in a week or two. Thanks for the prompt shipping.

R/Chip

·
Registered
247 Posts
Guys have you try emailing him? He has not been on here since I bought his seats 2 months ago. Email is in the 1st post.
I just emailed him to check in on this thread & to make me something also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No response but I think he has the market cornered because I can't find a kit like this anywhere and neither can I be bothered to put the time with a local shop to make my own.
So he can charge what he wants, is what I am getting at :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
I do not personally know Aristo, but he is actually doing the community a solid by continuing to produce these in small batches. I highly doubt he plans to get rich doing this. I have bought two of his kits previously and they are of excellent quality. Try emailing him. The PM feature seems to have vanished.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Aristo is currently extremely busy with his personal life.

I will let him know about the thread's latest replies.

Reactions: AristoA

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
Apologies to anyone interested in these, especially those who have contacted me directly. Although I still have kits left, I stopped selling them simply because, due to other obligations, I could no longer ship them in a timely manner. Things have improved to the point where I can send out on a weekly basis (Saturdays), so if you are willing to wait a bit, I can still sell whatever kits I have left. To update, I have both threaded and non-thread kits in stock, but only have the raw aluminum cover plates (no more black anodized). The cost for these are $95 shipped for the regular non-threaded, and $120 shipped for the threaded. Paypal is [email protected]

·
Registered
247 Posts
Did you ever find a HKS threaded raw for your best customer? :LOL:

201 - 220 of 236 Posts