Supra Forums banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone. Two kits did not go out, because I was not given a shipping address. I found one buyer, but could 'Alejandro Flores' please PM me? It seems I can't find his address.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anybody have a trick to get the brass part out once you take the butterfly and all that out? I can't seem to get the bearing and the little brass part out on the side that takes the flat plate. Everything else is out.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
723 Posts
Anybody have a trick to get the brass part out once you take the butterfly and all that out? I can't seem to get the bearing and the little brass part out on the side that takes the flat plate. Everything else is out.
I used a slide hammer style bearing puller from harbor freight. Two slides and it came right out easily.

-Rich

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Here is the resistor orientation in the sub throttle connector to not get a check engine light.
Sean @ Induction sent me this when he worked @ Titan via an email years ago.

E95D5DA8-AD48-4483-9462-20C62102C532.jpeg

VC = #1
VTA = #2
IDL = #3

now yall need two resistors....a 10k ohm 1/2 watt and a 1m ohm 1/2 watt.

now take the 10k ohm resistor and put it into #1 and #3....

next put the 1m ohm 1/2 watt into #1 and #2....

basically sj told me that when u test the sub-tps when it is opened, you should see 2-10.8k ohm between #1 and #3...(the 10k ohm resistor creates this). Then when u test between #1 and #2 you should see over 1m ohm (1m ohm resistor here). in essence the ecu thinks the sensor is there...and is open....

ill try to post pics....but its basiclaly like every other resistor mod on the supra....ur foolin the ecu by giving it what it wants.....some range of ohms that the sensor SHOULD be sending it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Are these still available? I tried to email but got no response. I’d like one in raw aluminum with the iat sensor.

Joshua

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Are these still available? I tried to email but got no response. I’d like one in raw aluminum with the iat sensor.

Joshua
Hi Joshua,

Sorry, I did not receive an email from you. These are still available, although the remaining threaded bungs are at my machinist's shop, and I will pick them up this Friday. Anyone who has ordered a threaded kit in the last week will not have their kit sent out until Friday. One more time, the Paypal address is [email protected]

·
Registered
327 Posts
PayPal payment with shipping address details sent for black finish with iat provision

Thanks,
Joshua

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Josh, and Brian, your kits went out yesterday. I still have some kits available with threaded inserts.

161 - 180 of 202 Posts