Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 grey leather seats for MK3 (89+) that i need to get rid of.

1 drivers in good condition, some parts were reupholstered, all power options work. Only one piece has a small tear in leather, and it has some cracks on the side supports. Its not mint, but its much better than some other mk3 seats that i've seen.

1 drivers in poor condition, all power options work perfect and the seat is missing some of the rails for mounting, so it would only be good for spare motors/electronics/leather pieces.

And finally one passanger seat that is in good condition, NO rips/tears, only a few small cracks on the side supports.

Here are the pics:

Driver's seat #1:

Drivers seat #2:

Pass seat

I dont want to ship any of these for obvious reasons, so local pickup only please.
The 2 drivers seat i will let go cheap, but the pass seat i can not sell unless i get a MINT replacement seat for it. If you got a MINT passenger grey leather 89+ seat, i'll give you all 3 of my seats + cash depending on the condition of the seat. Must not have any cracks/rips/tears/holes etc.
PM me with any offers.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump,
I need a mint passenger seat pretty bad! I'll pay good $$$ !!!
I have a brand new from the dealer driver's seat, and the price to reupholster the passenger seat alone with new leather is almost the same as both seats...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The switch on the bad driver seat is busted. Well, only one of the adjustments is busted, the rest is good. If you take off the long plastic power adjustment handle on switch, there are three "things" sticking out. First for moving the rear part of the butt support up and down, middle one for moving the whole seat back and front, and the last one to move the front part of the butt support up and down. Well the last "thing" is broken. If you still want it, offer me something stupid like 20$ for the whole seat and its yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts