Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE USDM TURBOS COMPLETE WITH MANIFOLD AND OTHER STUFF NEEDED TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DROP IN..I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY ARISTO ENGINE BUT GOING DIFFERENT ROUTE...TURBO HAS APPROX 32XXX MILES AND CAME OUT OF A 97 TT
FIRST $350 ITS THERE
646-251-0110 OR EMAIL [email protected]

· PM Raider if you need me
449 Posts
I HAVE USDM TURBOS COMPLETE WITH MANIFOLD AND OTHER STUFF NEEDED TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DROP IN..I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY ARISTO ENGINE BUT GOING DIFFERENT ROUTE...TURBO HAS APPROX 32XXX MILES AND CAME OUT OF A 97 TT
FIRST $350 ITS THERE
646-251-0110 OR EMAIL [email protected]

do you have pics of it? i might be interested if everything checks out

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will try to take them tonight..but there is no shaft play or oil leaks..it is what it is..i paid 435 from a local shop here in ny..the guy went single and i was going to put it in my sc400 with a aristo engine because my JDM turbos are smoking but i am in the middle of buying my friends single turbo off his supra..so i am willing to give these good turbos to someone who is in the need of them..you wont be dispointed

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still available guys trust me wont find cleaner and good working ones like these

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
geez anyone..these are in good condition and working order.

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i will try to take some out tomorrow and post it...if you want txt me and i can txt you a pic also if you wish
646-251-0110

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no problem..keep me posted or just call me 646-251-0110

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.