Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
would those bolt up to a mk3? well i mean i know they will, but like width and offset and stuff... jw

·
Registered
537 Posts
thats the type of wheels I want for my black mk4, if you have them in a month and as long as my fenders dont need to be rolled to use them I would probably take them. where are you at in alberta?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
87toysupratt said:
thats the type of wheels I want for my black mk4, if you have them in a month and as long as my fenders dont need to be rolled to use them I would probably take them. where are you at in alberta?
you wont need your fenders rolled, my car was as low as they can get riding on 19X9.5 up front and 19X10.5 in the back, and i didnt encounter any MAJOR rubbing issues. (MKIV)

unless your talking about an mkIII

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
87toysupratt said:
they dont rub at all. thanks

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
If you still have them in June , I would like to take a look at them if I can. Im in Europe right now.

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
still for sale ?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ZaZZn said:
i will never win an argument with this guy. (soarer_300)
he talks so much shit. i dont care what anyone says.
i always deal honestly. and never back out of my word or deals.

this guy sent me tires that were bald.
then when i asked him about it he said his friend shipped them out and that he didnt know about the tires being bald like that.
then he agreed on splitting the cost of tires with me.
but of course he delays it for over 9mths.
so i finally said fuck it. i dont need his money so i gave him a negative rating the other day. so that's why he's trying to fuck things up for me on here.
whatever. ppl who dealt with me or know me.. will continue to deal with me because they know im honest and i wouldnt fuck anyone over.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cory (soarer_300) just fed me bullshit over 9 months.
constant crap. i was patient. and avoided conflict with this guy.

when i brought the rims to the shop. the tech said there was no more than 5% LEFT and that it was obviously dangerous to drive on them especially with the power of my car. which wasnt much to begin with anyways. so i had to purchase new rear tires. which im sure u guys know arent cheap especially in that size.
anyways. i hope you guys listen to both sides.

·
Toyotally Awesome
647 Posts
BB6SE said:
cory (soarer_300) just fed me bullshit over 9 months.
constant crap. i was patient. and avoided conflict with this guy.

when i brought the rims to the shop. the tech said there was no more than 5% LEFT and that it was obviously dangerous to drive on them especially with the power of my car. which wasnt much to begin with anyways. so i had to purchase new rear tires. which im sure u guys know arent cheap especially in that size.
anyways. i hope you guys listen to both sides.
You still have the tires I sold you on the car that were a magical 5% 6 months ago (now) but an even more magical 20% tread 10 days ago.

Quit trying to give me a bad name because you're a cheapskate. I sold you Volks for $1400 shipped to Canada and took money out of my pocket to keep you happy. You're not because you're trying to push over a non-capitalist that tries at his best to keep skimming Canadians happy...but failed.

I'm aboot friendship,
Cory

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.