1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like new. mint with no curb rashes or anything
18x9's and 18x10's
255/35 tires in the front with 70% and 285/30 in the rear with 20%
here's a couple pics for now. email me at [email protected] if you want more pictures. thanks.

2700 cdn Obo

·
Registered
393 Posts
would those bolt up to a mk3? well i mean i know they will, but like width and offset and stuff... jw

·
Registered
541 Posts
thats the type of wheels I want for my black mk4, if you have them in a month and as long as my fenders dont need to be rolled to use them I would probably take them. where are you at in alberta?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
87toysupratt said:
thats the type of wheels I want for my black mk4, if you have them in a month and as long as my fenders dont need to be rolled to use them I would probably take them. where are you at in alberta?
you wont need your fenders rolled, my car was as low as they can get riding on 19X9.5 up front and 19X10.5 in the back, and i didnt encounter any MAJOR rubbing issues. (MKIV)

unless your talking about an mkIII

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
87toysupratt said:
they dont rub at all. thanks

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
If you still have them in June , I would like to take a look at them if I can. Im in Europe right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.