Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$110,000/OBO

1995 Toyota Supra MKIV Targa 6Spd

I am the contact for the sale of this car. I will be handling delivery, negotiations and information. Wes is to busy and has requested i handle it since Titan Motorsports is more familiar with the car. For questions email me at [email protected]

94,XXX miles on Chassis, approx 2,800 miles since uni-body up restoration 2 years ago. Engine has less than 100 miles on it ,and no track time.

Body
Custom Titan Copper Paint by Samuel's Auto in Sanford, FL.
Rod Millen Carbon Fiber Wing
Wing West Front Lip
98 Headlights and Taillights
All new Window and door seals as well as hardware.
Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, washer nozzles, rear side markers.
Fenders have been rolled flat.

-Wheels/Suspension/ Driveline
CCW Classics 18x10 front / 17x11 Rear
BF Goodrich 285/30/18 KD's (front) / 315/35/17 BFG Drag Radials (85% tread)
Stoptech 14.1" Front Brakes / NA Supra Rear Brakes
HKS Hypermax II Coilovers
Titan Motorsports Swaybars
Titan Motorsports Diff Mounts
Titan Carbon Fiber Sway Bar
TRD Differential
15 Weld Magnums Rear Wheels with 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials (Available at additional expense)
15 Weld AlumaStar Rear Wheels with 28/10.5/15S Mickey Thompson ET Drags (Available at Additional Expense)
17" Weld AlumaStar Front Wheels with 17" MH 17x4.5" Tires (Clears 14" Big Breaks) (Available at Additional Expense)

-Interior
Mazworx Custom 6 Point Rollbar painted by Samuels
Black Suede Sparco Milanos
Sparco Flash 5 Steering Wheel
Sparco 4 Point Harness
TRD Tachometer
Greddy Boost Gauge
Panasonic 7301U Headunit
Titan Motorsports Rear Subframe Custom Battery Box
RW Motorsports Rear Seat Delete

-Engine

Titan 3.4L Stroker Kit (Brand New Toyota ShortBlock) with Billet Mains
Titan Motorsports Race Head (Brand New Toyota Core) with Jun 272s, Shimless Buckets, 1/2" ARP Studs
Titan Motorsports 1/2" Stud Head-Gasket
Motec M800 Engine Management w/ Titan Adapter Harness
Car has run on C16 since it was complete.
Titan Motorsports Cam Gears
Virtual Works T6 Turbo kit (Coated Black Along with the Exhaust Housing and Downpipe))
Virtual Works Downpipe
GT47R-80 (Dual Ball Bearing) Anti-Surge Delete, Polished front housing, coated rear housing.
Titan Motorsports 3-Pump Fuel System (1600cc injectors)
Virtual Work Intake Manifold (Chromed)
Acufab 90MM Throttle Body (Polished)
Titan Motorsports Breather Kit (Chromed)
Titan Motorsports Crank Pulley
Titan Motorsports Hardpipe kit (Chromed)
Greddy 4 row Intercooler (Chromed and Strapped Piping)
Carbon Fiber Radiator Plate / Fuse Cover / Spark Plug Cover
Greddy oil Cap
Titan Motorsports Radiator Brackets (Chromed)
Titan Motorsports Power steering / Brake Fluid Caps (Chromed)
Fluidyne Radiator
SPAL High Output Fan Kit
Unorthodox Pulley Kit (Polished)
Polished Master Cylinder and Clutch Cylinder
NA Brake Reservoir
Innovate Wideband
Nitrous Express Single Fogger (75shot)
Titan Motorsports Line Lock
Titan Motorsports 4.5" Exhaust with Burn Stainless Muffler
Tilton Triple Carbon Clutch w/ Lightweight Flywheel

Awards : Impact Best Engineered Car, 2-Time Cars for the Cure Best Import, TX2K7 Best of Show MKIV and Best Engine Bay Featured in Makes and Models Magazine as well as Modified Magazine.

All wiring in engine bay has been tucked or re-located. ABS has been deleted and custom stainless lines replace it. Over $5,000.00 worth of chrome and polish work in the engine bay. No expense was spared during the buildup, the engine bay was treated to 3 coats of Zaino before the engine was re-installed, and everything that could be chromed was, all else was polished. This engine bay won best Engine bay at the 2007 TX National Supra Meet and is one of the cleanest engine bays you will find in any Supra. Engine made 1090WHP without nitrous with more boost available. It has been dyno'd twice and driven on the street 3 times since it was completed. This engine combination has never seen the drag strip and has less than 100 miles on it. This car doesn't have a history of accidents, fires, or malfunctions like many big HP cars on the market, it has been built and maintained by Titan Motorsports since day 1 as a street car, and not abused at the track. Well over $100,000 Invested, only the best of the best used in the build-up of this car. Pictures do not do this car justice, see for yourself.

I am the contact for the sale of this car. I will be handling delivery, negotiations and information. Wes is to busy and has requested i handle it since Titan Motorsports is more familiar with the car. For questions email me at [email protected]

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
I can vouch for the car, Owner and seller. If you have the coin, snatch this car up. GL with the sale.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Nero, pics no worky. Try ~4 tops per post. That outta do the trick.

·
Registered
780 Posts
By a 1/4 mile, my favorite Supra on this board. Sorry to see it go Wes. Fantastic build.

·
3SGTE Mr.2
73 Posts
Wow,this car is definitly worth every penny.

What kind of car are you getting next? Its going to be difficult to match this.

·
Administrator
8,951 Posts
We should just make a Qatar/Saudi Arabia section already...make the transaction of these cars easier for them.

GL w/the sale.

Why is he selling?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
My all time fav supra....hope it doesn't make it's way across the big pond, too :hs: Why are you sellin it off, Wes?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have seen the car in person a couple times and it is an awsome build by Onelove, Samuel's, and Titan. If you are looking for a one of a kind supra this is one. I believe Wes is looking at a new German turbo if I read correctly.

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Thanks everyone for hte kind words, I am getting out of the Supra scene for a while. The car is what I consider "complete" now and I enjoyed building it and working with Titan on it. It's time to move on to a new project for me, most likely a Porsche Turbo.

Anyone interested please contact Nero @ Titan directly, I will check up on this tread from time to time but he is handling all of the details of the transaction.

·
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wes is looking to get into to the Porsche scene and he's already driven a TT and loved it. We're planning on working on that vehicle and developing the 996/997 TT platforms. I've already started obtaining parts for the next Onelove project :)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Does the "uni-body up" restoration simply refer to the fact that everything had been stripped off the car at the start, or was something "done" to the uni-body (like reinforcing welds) during the restoration?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Does the "uni-body up" restoration simply refer to the fact that everything had been stripped off the car at the start, or was something "done" to the uni-body (like reinforcing welds) during the restoration?
Car was stripped to an absolute shell. All interior, engine bay,windows, seals removed. No spot-welding was done.

·
Registered
85 Posts
GL on the sale, I'm sure youll like the 996/997 tt, as I am in the process of getting a GT2 to go along with the Supra.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Car was stripped to an absolute shell. All interior, engine bay,windows, seals removed. No spot-welding was done.
Realize, I was not suggesting that anything should have been done. It is well known in this communtity that the car was built to the absolute highest standards. I had seen a build of an entirely different uni-body platform, where they performed some reinforcing spot and seam welds during the restoration. I will admit that I have no real knowledge as to the potential need or benefit of such treatment when restoring a MKIV. Given the detail to which you built this car, I imagine that if ever such a treatment had been performed on a MKIV, it would have been this one.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts