Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Con CaC May
434 Posts
Just Curious, why is one of the fuel pump lead not connected?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just Curious, why is one of the fuel pump lead not connected?
You have to take the ground wire from your level sending unit which goes into a plug at the top of the hanger. You cut that ground wire, and now ground it to the hanger. Then the positive lead from the pump goes to the plug. Its just a easier way to get the power wire from the hanger to the outside of the hanger.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Willing to trade for a good 6 speed shaft? I got one.:)
PM sent.

·
Con CaC May
434 Posts
I got twin Aromotive 1000, still deciding if I want to go the triple Walbro route. I had bad experience with Walbros and I seen so many OE Walbros go out fast on the Domestic cars. I might jump on it if the price was lower.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got twin Aromotive 1000, still deciding if I want to go the triple Walbro route. I had bad experience with Walbros and I seen so many OE Walbros go out fast on the Domestic cars. I might jump on it if the price was lower.
Well I can tell you from experience the Aeromotive 1000 pumps are very unreliable if you plan to do any street driving. They will get hot and cut out.

As far as the walbro's, I have been running the same 2 walbro's in my car for over 4 years now with no problems.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts