Registered
1993.5 Blk/Blk Hardtop 6spd
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1986 Toyota Corolla GTS 2dr Liftback

Clean Title
Exterior: Red/Black Premier for kit
JBlood kit recently installed(black)
Interior: Black(rear seats included but not installed)
Miles on Chassis: 224,539
JDM Redtop high comp w/ OEM rebuild done by Gushi Auto(installed 9/7/2003)
Kaaz 2way LSD(installed 5/14/2005)
full rebuilt rear end w/ all oem toyota(installed 5/14/2005)
brembo front/rear cross drilled (installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
steel braided brake/clutch lines(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
PBR pads all around(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
8kg ground controls front(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
6kg TRD Race japan rear(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
Tokico HTS short strokes all around(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
front T3 camber plates w/ -3 camber on the front (installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
front Cusco strut bar(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
rear Cusco tri bar(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
custom B-tune High-Rise equal lenth headers 4-2-1(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
test pipe(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
GReddy DD exhaust(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
konig rewinds 14x7 all around(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
es100 yokes all around(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
TRD japan short shifter(installed 9/11/02)
Supra mkiii shift knob(installed 9/11/02)
B-tune spoon carbon fiber drop vent(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
TRD spoiler(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
JDM kouki redline tails(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
spin turn knob(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
italivolanti sterring wheel w/ removable hub(installed 9/11/02)
Toda racing belt(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
TRD plugs(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
Protane bushing kit(installed 11/16-12/3/2005)
Recently purchased all new OEM distributor (installed 2/22/06)

ALL maintenance and installs have been installed at Longo Toyota from MDT R. Mariano & J.Decarolis(Turbo). Service is done every 2500miles or every 2months which ever comes first, Service include All fluids including a brake/radiator flush plus a Kaaz(thx Ray) rear end oil done every other service, wheel bearings repacked every other as well. This corolla has been babied since I picked it up in 2000 as you can see from the dates ive only recently started to modify it. Nothing and I mean nothing but OEM Toyota(other then race equipment) has been put on this vehicle. i havent had the time to drive it given that i have other priorities, this is why im deciding to sell it.

any other questions fill free to ask.

im looking for anything but a van, toyota/lexus a plus, no euro sorry.
i really just want a trade or trade plus cash but i will entertain offers.

[email protected] <<<< best way to contact me

i will be taking updated pics this weekend. enjoy.

<< click me

....and one oooooldskool pic i have framed, enjoy the stockness monster:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
depends on the car, if i had to total it up i'd say 9kobo

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
wow, 9k huh? Its a really nice hachi though =)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vvtisupra said:
9k for a hachi wow whatever floats your boat
if i totaled up just the parts alone it'd would equal that, ever tried to rebuild using all OEM toyota parts? drivetrain/engine? then add all the new aftermarket parts, plus installs from MDT's from Longo Toyota? the only reason im selling it is that i do monthly services more then i drive it. to all their own.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
then go find one like mines for 2k, k thx.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
nice hatch but you will never get out of a car what you put into it. Sorry but it is a fact of life. Unless of course you own your own shop, do all the work yourself and get parts at cost then you might and I mean MIGHT be able to recover your money.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cnewingham said:
nice hatch but you will never get out of a car what you put into it. Sorry but it is a fact of life. Unless of course you own your own shop, do all the work yourself and get parts at cost then you might and I mean MIGHT be able to recover your money.
who said i was? im asking what i feel should be paid for this car, if you dont agree then keep your comments to yourself.

B

·
0 Posts
a 1986 corolla is a 1986 corolla. sorry plus your barking up the wrong forum. no one on supraforums is going to buy a 86 corolla for 9k. maybe @ www.honda-tech.com after Fast and the Furious 3: tokyo drift comes out. you might get lucky.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boostinhard said:
a 1986 corolla is a 1986 corolla. sorry plus your barking up the wrong forum. no one on supraforums is going to buy a 86 corolla for 9k. maybe @ www.honda-tech.com after Fast and the Furious 3: tokyo drift comes out. you might get lucky.
regardless, just like a supra, people price them at what they feel they should get for them, who are you to question? if you dont see it your way why comment? but im sure your right, maybe we should all comment on the supras for sale, im sure admin would like that. yet your thinking its a corolla, not a supra?!:rolleyes: grow up.

B

·
0 Posts
yeah there is the reason the supra can be priced up there. i dont see a reason why that corolla can be priced at 9000. regardless good luck with the sale (your going to need it) cause your head is way up there in the clouds.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Boostinhard said:
yeah there is the reason the supra can be priced up there. i dont see a reason why that corolla can be priced at 9000. regardless good luck with the sale (your going to need it) cause your head is way up there in the clouds.
so why again is the reason for a supra and not the corolla? when the 4ag was a breakthrough engine starting the formula atlantic, even when you speak of toyota, the main engines are the 3sg, 4ag and the 2jz and of course now the 1uz but maybe thats why my heads up there in the clouds, maybe you should get your head out your ass and acknowledge that theres other cars then just the supra.

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
so you're justifying the price of your car by adding up the cost you have spent fixing up the car and the price of all the maintanence you have performed? don't get me wrong it is a nice car and seems to be in great condition from what you describe by listing dates of all your mods/services done, but there are other ae86's with 20valve swaps and more mods done that are as clean or cleaner then yours that go for cheaper then what you are asking.. if the price you stated was just a buffer price in anticipation that someone will bargain it down to the price you actually expect to sell it for then thats more understandable.. but either way thats just my opinion.. no disrespect intended by this post and i wish you luck with your sale..

B

·
0 Posts
yeah if all the parts and maintanence ive done on my supra my supra would cost close to 80k. :) does that mean i sell it for 80k no. sorry performing maintance or fixing broken parts doesnt increase beyond its value it just puts it back to where it should be. of course everyones opinion of value is different. i dont think that corolla is valued at 9k. if you invested that much you probally picked a poor investment choice. you would probally make more parting it out then trying to sell it whole. maybe you can increase the value a little bit more by slapping some inital D stickers all over it :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not making the price based on parts, its based on how well its been taken care of, like when a supra sells here for 40k+ is it for the parts?! nvm im done wasting my time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts