Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Happy as hell
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Like To Say Fuck All The Ass Holes Over Here, Some Mods Included. I've Kept My Nose Clean Since Joining But Now It's War And I Don't Give A Fuck. There Are Some That I Like, Pete For Example, But The Rest Of You Pricks Can Go To Hell.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
go out with a cry....sad sad sad

edit: so much drama from one guy lol

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
This is getting better and better.

In on page 1 although it probably won't be open long enough to make it to a page 2.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Honestabe, I like you. I think people are laughing because what you want to happen is completely impossible. Once a photo gets out on the internet, it's game over. This is true for anyone! That is the REALITY of the situation!

Even if somehow ALL of the pictures were taken down, who's going to stop one of the MILLIONS of people who've seen it to post it up again? Are you going to dedicate the rest of your life to preventing these pics from showing up on the internet?

I realize you're offended, but there is no way to take back what you've done.

All of this that you're doing.... denial and anger.... get over it. It's done. Accept it and move on with your life. Learn from the mistake.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
oh and show your fiance what the internet bully's did...better she find out now from you than to find out one day through a random google search. thats if you REALLY cared about your engagement.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
But Now It's War And I Don't Give A Fuck.

The funny part about starting wars with the people who own or moderate this site is that its less of war and more of a banning...

No war. No exchange of fire. Just a ban.

I have no clue why your period came early this year, but It was nice knowing you, whoever you are :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.