Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Does Anyone Know Of A New Style FUEL CUT DEFENSER That Works Well With Mk3's??? I Have Tried Two Used Hks Units And I Had Problems With Both Of Them, And Yes I Am Hooking Them Up Correctly.......i Think They Were Just Abused, Anyway I Cant Afford To Get Rid Of My Maf And This Is My Only Option To See 15psi, Can Anyone Help???????? P.S. I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET A GREDDY FCD, ANY OPINIONS????? THANKS.....

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
NA 2 TURBO said:
SORRY I MEANT FUEL CUT DEFENSER.......... :rolleyes:

Ahh, Fuel Cut defender. Well my honest opinion is that a FCD is a waste of time and not needed. Why do you need it? if you are hitting fuel cut is because you are in danger of running lean and KABOOM. So why would you want to get rid of this defense :rolleyes:

I dont know what set up your running but a FCD is rarely needed, if your tuned properly and have the supporting mods.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LIKE I SAID I WANT TO ACHIEVE 15PSI, I HAVE AN AFC AND A WIDEBAND AEM A/F RATIO SET UP.... SO I WONT GO KABOOM..........I JUST DONT HAVE 700.00$ 4 VPC SET UP RIGHT NOW........... :ugh2:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
NA 2 TURBO said:
LIKE I SAID I WANT TO ACHIEVE 15PSI, I HAVE AN AFC AND A WIDEBAND AEM A/F RATIO SET UP.... SO I WONT GO KABOOM..........I JUST DONT HAVE 700.00$ 4 VPC SET UP RIGHT NOW........... :ugh2:
THEN SAVE UP ENOUGH MONEY TO DO IT PROPERLY!!! ELSE YOU'LL BE RIGHT BACK HERE COMPLAINING AND WONDERING WHY YOUR CAR BROKE AND ASKING HOPING SOMEONE CAN TELL YOU :sadance:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
NA 2 TURBO said:
So you have a Wideband and a S-AFC and cant boost 15psi because of fuel cut. OH SNAP, who da hell tunned your car? :ugh2: :rofl:

Get it tuned properly and hit 15psi

·
Fish tacos
818 Posts
I JUST FEEL THE NEED TO BITCH ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND PISS EVERYONE OFF WHILE DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKSUSING SPACES AND WELL GRAMMAR WHN ALL U NEED 2 DO IS PR3SSTEH KOOLCEYS!!!!!!

-_- Talk like a regular person not on an acid trip.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
WTB Caps Lock key for NA 2 TURBO

if the FCD's aren't working, then something is WRONG, end of story...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts