Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Curt -

I finally got around to installing the fuel filter I bought awhile back and we could not get the screw in fitting to seat into the new fuel filter? The new filter has threads cut all the way down and the old filter does not? We could not get the screw to tighten down so we installed the old filter for now. Can you check for me and send me a new fuel filter?

Also can you tell me what this part# is 90333-20001 I think its these little covers that cover holes in the inner fender rails? If so I need a few please. Also send me a new radiator overflow cap and the hoses that go along with it.

Hit one of my cards you have. Please send this stuff ASAP.

Thanks Dude!!

Bob

·
Super Moderator
46,551 Posts
You probably installed the fuel on BACKWARDS. All of the the fuel filters I have here in stock are correct . Tank side threaded with flare seat , engine side threaded thru.

90333-22001 is a black plastic round sticker the size of a dime.

The fender rail use a rubber plug .

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok send me a new fuel filter and two of those round stickers.

also send me the plastiv knockout so Ican dump the trac button.

Bob

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Curt -

If you can atleast overnight me the overflow cap and the hoses I would appreciate it, I would like to drive the car this weekend and thats all I need to finish off the last project. Throw in some rear parking brake shoes also.

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
yo, i know what u mean with the fuel filter, i got a new one at advance autoparts, and it was the right part, but the new fuel filter was not threaded, and the old one was, so i had to reinstall old filter for now. i dont know why their mixed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts